Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✨MAKING $5k+ PROFIT✨ SELLING FAKE/REP AIRPODS

by Jellydonutz35 - 05 August, 2024 - 03:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jellydonutz35) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2024 - 03:28 PM by Jellydonutz35. Edited 1 time in total.)
I am going to share something that i’ve been doing to make a little money and my friends have been doing to make even more money.

Reselling Fake/Rep Airpods

1. Where do you get the AirPods?
You don’t want to get them off of DHGate or Temu pepeokay
If you do… people are gonna know that they are fake.
Here is a link where I get mine. https://airpodsreplicas.com/links/airpods-max

It takes about two weeks to come in and they are literally identical from the real ones. At least the Airpod max’s . I prefer to sell the Max’s because they are popular and bigger profit margins.

2. Start off small. No need for a big investment, but maybe 2-3 and just keep getting more.

3. Where to sell?
I have made most of my money on facebook marketplace , but ebay is an option too. If you live in a college town the better! College girls go crazy over some cheap Airpod Max’s

Make sure the pictures you are taking are high quality. I recommend, when the shipment comes in, taking the plastic off and selling it as used. This makes it more believable that your selling at the price you are.

4. Pricing
Usually you pay around $150 total for one airpod max. I would recommend you sell for $250. I’ve had the most success with this price. If you sell 10 of these. That’s $1000 profit, (Which you can do 10x in a week alone)
Obviously if you’re starting small with little investment it may take a while to where you can buy 10-20 at once. But you can do it easily with 1-2 months.

If you starting with little investment example.
You buy one. -$150
It takes two weeks to ship
Sell that one +$250
Buy two -$300
Sell two +$500
Buy three -$450
Sell three +$750

You are around a month or so in. and you’ve made $300 profit. I know this sounds small but you can imagine how much you will make with 10-20 selling in a week. Once you get to that point you can start creating a flow of ordering and selling.

Tips.

Stay patient, this takes time but can generate a lot of income once you get it going.

This doesn’t have to apply to just Airpods. This can be for almost anything that’s a rep. I wouldn’t recommend doing shoes, cause that community sucks dick.

Put in the work. Smart
[Image: pepi.png] For educational purpose only. [Image: pepi.png]
This post is by a banned member (Kafkafranz16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Surikvo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mutliswova5) - Unhide
Threads
nae
This post is by a banned member (Torttull) - Unhide
Torttull  
Registered
Threads
(05 August, 2024 - 03:27 PM)Jellydonutz35 Wrote: Show More
I am going to share something that i’ve been doing to make a little money and my friends have been doing to make even more money.

Reselling Fake/Rep Airpods

1. Where do you get the AirPods?
You don’t want to get them off of DHGate or Temu [Image: pepeokay.png]
If you do… people are gonna know that they are fake.
Here is a link where I get mine. https://airpodsreplicas.com/links/airpods-max

It takes about two weeks to come in and they are literally identical from the real ones. At least the Airpod max’s . I prefer to sell the Max’s because they are popular and bigger profit margins.

2. Start off small. No need for a big investment, but maybe 2-3 and just keep getting more.

3. Where to sell?
I have made most of my money on facebook marketplace , but ebay is an option too. If you live in a college town the better! College girls go crazy over some cheap Airpod Max’s

Make sure the pictures you are taking are high quality. I recommend, when the shipment comes in, taking the plastic off and selling it as used. This makes it more believable that your selling at the price you are.

4. Pricing
Usually you pay around $150 total for one airpod max. I would recommend you sell for $250. I’ve had the most success with this price. If you sell 10 of these. That’s $1000 profit, (Which you can do 10x in a week alone)
Obviously if you’re starting small with little investment it may take a while to where you can buy 10-20 at once. But you can do it easily with 1-2 months.

If you starting with little investment example.
You buy one. -$150
It takes two weeks to ship
Sell that one +$250
Buy two -$300
Sell two +$500
Buy three -$450
Sell three +$750

You are around a month or so in. and you’ve made $300 profit. I know this sounds small but you can imagine how much you will make with 10-20 selling in a week. Once you get to that point you can start creating a flow of ordering and selling.

Tips.

Stay patient, this takes time but can generate a lot of income once you get it going.

This doesn’t have to apply to just Airpods. This can be for almost anything that’s a rep. I wouldn’t recommend doing shoes, cause that community sucks dick.

Put in the work. [Image: smart.gif]
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (Su00040) - Unhide
Su00040  
Registered
Threads
Ok