Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

❤️ TIDAL HiFi | TIDAL HiFi Plus | Personal Upgrade - Surprise Your Loved One

by Schiphol - 12 April, 2022 - 11:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Schiphol) - Unhide
Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Help us grow, support us on Cracked.to

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

[Image: satisfaction-seal.svg]

>>>> !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on Cracked.to !!!!!!!!!! <<<<

I will be online every day at
10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

[Image: Frl3fGA.png]

What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along expertly curated playlists, and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture.

TIDAL has over 80 million songs in our catalog and over 350,000  high-quality videos, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high fidelity sound quality, along with high-resolution video, and expertly curated editorial content.

TIDAL commits artists who believe in creating a  more sustainable model for the music industry. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire's Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay's Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine,  J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn "JAY Z" Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. And Usher.

Does HiFi work with mobile bandwidth?
HiFi streaming works well on 4G/LTE networks. We have also had great results streaming over 3G, but if you're moving quickly, like on a train or in a car, we recommend using the offline mode to ensure uninterrupted playback.

On which devices can I use TIDAL?
TIDAL works on phones, tablets, computers, and a wide range of network players such as Sonos, Bluesound, Linn, Auralic, Mirage, Squeezebox,  Amarra, McIntosh, Wadia, Electrocompaniet, Meridian, and Lode.

Do I have to be online to play music?
No, TIDAL has an offline mode, which means you can download the content of your choosing to your device and play it when no network is available. This works for both Premium and HiFi.

Can I import playlists from other streaming services?
Yes, you can import your playlists to TIDAL using the 3rd party service Soundiiz.com

Why should I choose TIDAL?
Choose TIDAL because of your love of music. We aim to be a service that benefits both users and artists, and in the same process bringing them closer together. Enjoy amazing amounts of expertly curated content in  High Fidelity sound quality and High definition video, as well as exclusive material and pre-streams only available in TIDAL.

What plans will include 360 Reality Audio?
 360 Reality Audio is available to enjoy for all HiFi Plus subscribers within the Explore section of the TIDAL app.

Where can I find the lyrics of a song?
On the Now Playing screen of your app, tap on the lyrics icon.

Enjoy TIDAL on all your devices.
See all supported devices - Link: https://tidal.com/supported-devices

Tesla - Mercedes-Benz
Experience the highest quality streaming audio available, now in Tesla and Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

• Hi-Fi Audio Quality:
Lossless audio. To use HiFi, you need to have a TIDAL HiFi or TIDAL HiFi Plus account.
For Hi-Fi playback, you need to use Chrome or the TIDAL desktop application.

[Image: zeeL8mE.jpg]

• Master Audio Quality:
The best audio experience. To use Master, you need to have a TIDAL HiFi Plus account.
The Master audio playback quality is only available in the TIDAL desktop application.

• High Fidelity Sound Quality
No compromises. Just pure sound. With our lossless audio experience, you can enjoy your music the way the artists intended. Unlimited access to over 40 million tracks.

• High Definition Music Videos
Watch more than 130,000 music videos. No Ads. No fuzzy images. Just crystal clear pictures.

• Curated Editorial
Find your next favorite with tailor-made recommendations, album presentations, and playlists by experienced music journalists.

• Stories Behind The Music
Read our integrated music articles, features, and interviews.

• Offline Mode
Download albums, playlists, and tracks, and bring your music with you anywhere using our offline mode for up to three devices.

• Favorites
Build your music collection merely by marking albums, artists, tracks, and playlists as your favorite.
You can, of course, also create playlists, share with friends, listen to the artist- or track-based radio, check out artist bios, find similar artists, edit your play queue, and much more.

• Seamless Listening
Across mobile, tablet, desktop, and network players. Enjoy lossless music streaming on Apple devices from iPhone, iPad, and iPod to Mac, as well as on PC and Android systems. Plus integration in a wide range of high-fidelity network players.

PLEASE NOTE
You will need a subscription to get access to all of Tidal Music's services and features.

How much does the Tidal HiFi & Tidal HiFi Plus subscription cost to buy directly from Tidal?
The cost of using Tidal Hifi is $10 each month, and The cost of using Tidal Hifi Plus is $20 each month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Tidal:
- 3-monthTidal Hifi subscription for $30 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 6-month Tidal Hifi subscription for $60 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-month Tidal Hifi subscription for $120 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 3-month Tidal Hifi Plus subscription for $60 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 6-month Tidal Hifi Plus subscription for $120 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-month Tidal Hifi Plus subscription for $240 (or the equivalent in local currency)

Enjoy Your Music!

TIDAL Music
Price Start From

$5

Payment Methods:

PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + LTC + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

My Contact Information
Please write to me when contacting;

It's me [ Your Cracked.to Username ] From Cracked.to

My Only Discord Account
Schiphol#4148

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART.
Adding your buddy via Discord Tag requires 3 key parts. Make sure you enter their:
1. Full Username (This is case sensitive!)
2. "#" character
3. Discord Tag (4 digits/Number)
Once you've done that, You'll either get a green message telling you your request was successfully sent or a red message telling you something didn't work. If the request didn't send properly, please double-check all the steps and enter it again!

My Only WhatsApp Business Account
+1 (530) 208-0815

My Only Telegram Account
https://t.me/schipholshopping

01. Download and install an official Telegram App from either their Google Play Store & Apple App Store, depending on what phone/tablet or PC/Mac you use, or visit Telegram.org to download the app for your desired platform.
02. Once installed, copy and paste my Official Telegram ID: @schipholshopping into a search box at the top to search for my profile, then click on my profile to message me.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your upgrade
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained; I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Proof of Account

[Image: eQWgXjB.png]
Click Here To Add Me on Telegram

Heart Don't forget the LIKE Button. Heart
It only takes a second, and it's really appreciated.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

Hit me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord.

PM is also fine.

I only trade my own personal accounts obtained; I don't resell like other sellers.

Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Help us grow, support us on Cracked.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.

I only trade my own personal accounts obtained; I don't resell like other sellers.

Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.

Schiphol  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service

PM is also fine.