(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2020 - 05:46 PM by Syndicate.)
Hi all  heyguys
I'm Looking for an Experienced Animator who is willing to do a deal with me in return for thread animations & signatures for me.

This is the deal I'm offering. 
Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am willing to provide you 1 year of my services for PERSONAL Accounts like in this case : 

I Need a Netflix animated thread ( A Good one ) and In return you get 1 Year of Free Premium Netflix PERSONAL Accounts.
So ,
Netflix Animated Thread ( your service )  = Netflix 1 year PERSONAL UHD 4 Screen Account (my service)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My NETFLIX Thread ( Click Me) if you want to have a look  Pepelove Pepelove Pepelove

Other Services (Coming Soon)HBO max , HULU , Disney plus , Spotify Premium , Youtube premium etc

The Same goes to every other service which I am going to open. It is fine if you just want to deal with just 1 animated thread but I'm not willing to pay any , only my service back. Contact me on my Discord or Telegram.

DISCORD : Yoda#8539
TELEGRAM (Click Me)

pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay
[Image: Netflix_Signature.gif]