Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ BOTNET +✅EXTENSION + ✅ ARTICLE ON MONETIZATION + ✅BUNDLES FOR ADVERTISING FOR 5000$

by Suvokner - 19 August, 2023 - 03:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Suvokner) - Unhide
Suvokner  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2023 - 03:07 PM by Suvokner.)
It's a botnet that doesn't need you to bypass antivirus, uac, or double-click on .exe
To get infected, the user will only need to install your extension in the official Google store.

What goes with the purchase:
 Panel
 Installation instructions
 Expansion
 Instructions for passing the extension through Google moderation
 Bundle for extension advertising
 Website for extension
 *an article will be attached to the purchase, where I describe with 3 articles how to monetize the extension (as I did).

Botnet functionality:
✅ Cookies: the style of cookies in the format .The bot's JSON immediately after the extension is activated. (auto-update every 15 minutes)
✅ Login and password grabber: the style of all submitted forms in the browser.
✅ Reverse proxey: use a proxy equal to the ip bot
✅ Web Injection: enter custom JS/CSS code on all/specific websites filtered by country or bot.
✅ Push notifications: Show the bot a standard Chrom push notification with custom text and a clickable URL or a custom CSS popup.
✅ Screenshot: Similar to traditional VNC, look in real time at the bot's browser screen.
✅ Hidden screenshot: Similar to traditional hidden VNC, browsing is invisible in the bot's browser. *
✅ Bot Alerts: set rules for certain websites/pages to automatically notify you when a bot visits that website/page. You can set the rules to be active for all/country/specific bot(s).
✅ Headers: Redirection / Canceling / Replacing the host / Changing headers / Request Parameters / Disabling CSP
✅ Extensions: View all extensions added by the user to the browser. The ability to enable/disable an extension (even your own extension).
✅ System information: Basic fingerprint information about the bot system.
✅ Active window: see in real time the current website where the bot is located and its history.

Screenshots from the panel
https://ibb.co/zH2kPhr
https://ibb.co/Yb8kSL5
https://ibb.co/KDhmkYd
https://ibb.co/DYZBxKH

*the items column was disabled during the screenshot, but the icons of those links where the checker found something worthwhile are displayed there.

Auto-withdrawal of crypts from the bot:

When the bot enters the panel, there is an automatic auto-withdrawal from such exchanges as:
binance, coinbase, blockchain, bybit, ftx, huobi, kraken, okx, bitget

*I do not support these scripts, so I do not guarantee their performance at any time

*some exchanges, like binance, require confirmation of sending from the bot. The bot will see a notification window that will ask you to confirm the login by sending 2fa. After entering, the entire crypt will be sent to the wallet you specified

Will be provided:

Creatives that were used to advertise the extension.
 Setting up campaigns in fb.
 The website, which was developed by the designer (the project remained), was written by progers.

MIX bots cost me 0.3-0.5$, US 1-2$, EU 0.5-1$.
During the transaction, I will explain everything, show and tell. By the evening you will be giving traffic.

https://ibb.co/vshr2Gq

A bundle for advertising
* it is important to understand that the bundle is white, which means that the advertisement will spin for a long time and not be banished

Expansion Characteristics:

✅ Manifest version: It is fully compatible and conforms to the V3 manifest.
✅ Supported browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera
✅ Supported OS: Windows, macOS, Linux, ChromeOS, Android and other operating systems that support the aforementioned browsers and where the browser extension is available.

The extension is made for fb software and is ideal for advertising fb (that's why there are such cheap bots). The extension has a login window in the fb, and when a person logs in to the extension, the data from his fb account is pulled up to him, thereby the mammoth is sure that the extension performs its functions and gets high.

* the extension was developed by a designer and written by programmers. There is no analogue. This gives a huge trust in the moderation of fb + Google. The extension will not be banned in Google, because it performs all its functions.

*login in the extension takes place on the side of the user's IP address, which guarantees maximum quality of work and security.

At least some screenshots are expanded:
https://ibb.co/Rh0mv1R

Conclusion:
I can paint for a long time about the software. Many more pleasant buns that I didn't tell you about. I will explain everything, show you and tell you in more detail during the transaction. It is important to understand that the price here is no longer based on functions, but on chips that were found thanks to Google moderation bugs, which allows us to implement injections and remote code (although Google prohibits this). There are also chips in the FB. And the most important thing is the idea. You will be surprised how simple and ingenious everything is.

This botnet can be monetized in hundreds of ways, which I will also tell you about during the transaction.

The cost is by agreement, but not cheaper than  5000$
We write all proposals in PM

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Suku9a) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (vely) - Unhide
vely  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
BRUH
This post is by a banned member (won) - Unhide