Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[⭐] PROXERTY PROXIES - ROTATING DATACENTER TEHNOLOGY - FREE 60 MINUTE TRIAL

by Tavio - 31 October, 2021 - 07:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tavio) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BestBuyZz) - Unhide
BestBuyZz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
+vouch and HQAF proxy with 3k cpm DancingClown

10/10 customer service and keep it up

Go buy now as you won't miss it Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (xlightnessZZ) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 November, 2021 - 02:27 PM by xlightnessZZ. Edited 4 times in total.)
READ BEFORE BUYING
I made my purchase after a friend brought up this service and was made sure OP could provide 50k proxies every 48h. I soon had to discover for myself, that he was only providing 5k proxies every 48hours. When confronted, he decided to blatantly lie about how many proxies he was providing, contradicting himself on multiple occasions. 
He was also trying to downplay it and try to make me look stupid while not realizing he was making himself look like a clown. 
When I had enough, I asked to have a chat with the main developer as everything was being handled in the most unprofessional way possible with my questions not being answered after hours of chatting.
When he confronted the developer, he came back to me telling him he actually only has 5K IPs every 48hours and therefore admitted he has been scamming people with fake advertising. 
I gave him one more chance to see if I could still use the product, but since he wasn't even able to provide the geotargeting we accorded and asked about the promise of removing a very low-quality hosting service he denied it and started being unprofessional again. After being told he was forcing me to leave a bad review he instantly sent me the money back as a way to corrupt me. 

>> proof here. <<

I also decided to leave the discord conversation >> here << as proof that this person is lying and admitted he was fake advertising to attract people.

[Image: 696f922c13f6b77b66a28f62bf48886e]