Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐EASIEST REFUND METHOD (98% SR) ⭐

by poopyfartman - 11 July, 2024 - 12:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (poopyfartman) - Unhide
Threads
This isn't gonna be as high profit as other methods, but it's a really easy method to use consistently for people out there who just want to get good at the social engineering aspect of refunding and make some money doing it. You're gonna need some drop addresses to do this, I recommend zillow listings that you call and confirm are unoccupied if you're a noob. I personally use reshipping services that I create and verify under the fullz I'm currently using. You're also gonna need a debit card/checking account that can be linked to privacy (dot) com.

The method is very simple, everyone knows that DNA (did not arrive) or EB (empty box) work pretty much every single time on orders under $300, and like 90% of the time on orders under $500, even on fresh accounts. I'm talking shit like shoes, clothes, legos, video games, etc. The problem is, once you hit a website once, you can't just keep hitting it because they'll stop refunding you. You have to make them think you area brand new customer to get another easy refund. To do that, you need a new payment method that has a different billing address, as well as a new shipping address. If even one thing remains the same, the company is able to see that they already gave a refund to someone using the same name or address or payment method, so they won't do it again.

The solution is privacy (dot) com and zillow. Privacy allows you to generate like 20 virtual cards per month on their free plan. Each card has a unique 16 digit card number, exp date, and cvv, so it looks like a new card every time, but they're all linked to your checking account. Best of all, you can put absolutely any name and billing address you want and it'll work. So all you have to do, is find a suitable drop address on zillow (make sure it's unoccupied), and then generate a virtual card on privacy (dot) com. Then make a new email and account on whatever website, and place your order for under $500 (or $300 if you want to be safe), and put the billing and shipping address as your drop address. Then just go pick the box up on your way home, or wait for it if you have extra time. Then call (always call, never use chat) the company and say it never arrived or was empty and looked torn open when you received it. Then get refunded, generate a new card and find a new address, and do the same thing again.

I'd recommend finding a good cashout group on T E L E, and refunding the shit they pay the best % for. This is a really easy way to make refunding a consistent source of income, limited as it is, for a while. If you don't mix in legit purchases, privacy will eventually close or limit your account, so be smart and don't abuse this unless you have a lot of drop bank accounts to make new privacy accounts with.

If you have shit social engineering, you might actually manage to fail a refund under $500, so start off with under $300 to learn. I've been doing this for years at this point, and to this day I have literally never failed a single refund under $300 with any company. You don't need ftid, ftidna, lit scan, rts scans, or any fancy shit like that for orders this small either, so the se won't even be that complex. Just wait a day or two, then call and say you got an email that your package was delivered but you don't see it anywhere. Answer their questions (yes, you checked with your neighbors, no, there is no front desk that might have it, etc), and they'll refund you. Just stay calm and respectful, and if it doesn't work, hang up and try again with a new rep.
This leak has been rated as infected 1 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (1twinn) - Unhide
1twinn  
Registered
Threads
(24 July, 2024 - 04:04 AM)billygoat12 Wrote: Show More
This is a fresh method to get any giftcards for free (for example Amazon, Steam etc.)

Personally I used it to get two of them so far (500$ Amazon and 100 EUR Valorant)

This exploit was released a few days ago and is working right now but might get patched later so enjoy while it lasts

https://pdfupload.io/docs/6cb1fe90

[Image: 0z10Lr9.png]

[Image: 4lthqn7.png]

https://www.g2a.com/news/safehub/g2a-sca...it-debunk/
This post is by a banned member (Xnull0) - Unhide