Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐NIRVANA TIPS ⭐ SPORTS BETTING TIPS: HIGH ODDS & HIGH WIN RATE (70 - 80%)

by Nirvagg - 22 March, 2023 - 12:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nirvagg) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Carxpr) - Unhide
Carxpr  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
80% win rate? if you have a 80% win rate why you come to c.io to sell it?  Shrug
This post is by a banned member (Yojin) - Unhide
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS!

Would like to get a VC but not godlike/heaven. So just joined the discord to monitor winnings for now. Nothing to lose.
[Image: pvGMh40.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : @admyigdra
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (Carxpr) - Unhide
Carxpr  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 March, 2023 - 02:23 AM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More
(22 March, 2023 - 01:23 AM)Carxpr Wrote: Show More
80% win rate? if you have a 80% win rate why you come to c.io to sell it?  Shrug

This is like asking refunders, why do you offer your services instead of doing refunds for yourself?

there is no point comparing a refund service with a sport betting tips monkayes so I mean, do you assure that with your tips I will be able to win 4 out of every 5 games I play?  kek
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2023 - 08:56 AM by TheAxis. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have been let down by numerous betting services, and I know that it is solely my responsibility for putting trust in unknown individuals. There was one service, which had an impressive win rate of over 80%, that I trusted. Regrettably, it was discontinued as the owner had other commitments to attend to. Most betting services are fraudulent and employ dubious practices such as combining random low odds bets they've found, pretending to be a "professional" at sports gambling and whatnot. However, this particular service appears to be authentic and competent, evidenced by the high quality of their Terms of Service and whatnot. Nonetheless, I remain apprehensive, having lost a huge sum of money to fraudulent services, making me poor.
It would be funny if you'd give me some sort of starting balance, but that's probably an obvious no. witch
With that being said, I would appreciate the opportunity to grab myself a vouch copy.
I'm already in the discord server on my alternative account as my main account is maxed out on servers.
Discord: Special#6603
wigglewigglewiggle