Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Free SSL are provided for lifetime to all your domains and subdomain, just visit the SSL/TLS section in your cPanel and run the "AutoSSL" tool. Everything will be performed automatically, including setting up a rule for automated renewal every 3 months.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
At this time there are no servers in Europe or East world so you can only pick US as server location.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I will never ask for your hosting account details to provide you with support. I don't need them to check what's going on with your account. Be EXTREMELY careful with your username and password as impersonators might ask you for them over unofficial communication methods.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I randomly perform websites inspections to make sure that all hosted content is compliant with our ToS. Remember that using this service to host disallowed content might lead to receive a warning and/or immediate termination without refund.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
What you're purchasing here is safe and private web hosting that allows you to manage unlimited domains/subdomains. Sale price can also be reduced using the coupon code at the top of the original post.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All data are backed up on a daily basis and, in case of emergency, you can contact me for recovery.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Pay attention if you decide to host websites/domains for other people using your purchased package. You're still responsible for all uploaded content on your account.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I won't be able to check my inbox / account for the upcoming 48. Questions and support requests that might be sent during this timeframe will be answered on Sunday.