Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Due to service terms, you're not allowed to use this hosting to park big archives that are not useful for your front-end activities. That is considered as excessive-resource usage in terms of storage.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Due to service terms, you're not allowed to use this hosting to park big archives that are not useful for your front-end activities. That is considered as excessive-resource usage in terms of storage.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can still purchase the "VALUE 5G" package using the discount code at the beginning of this sales thread.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Anyone with questions about this or other products of mine can send me a private message. I'll always answer within 24h.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Make sure not to upload big archives inside your hosting account, you obviously can keep essential data for production/development use on your websites, what you can't do is using your hosting account as cloud storage.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Our servers are hosted in United States, no other locations are offered right now but Europe might be soon an additional option.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please make sure to check our ToS before purchasing an hosting package. If you're found breaking the ToS (hosting disallowed content) your account will be terminated without any refund.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Backup are automatically created for all customers using JetBackup. In case you need you can contact me directly to restore your files/websites.