Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @lukabff and @DeadUnicorn

by Ryqz - 19 June, 2022 - 05:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (DeadUnicorn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lukabff) - Unhide
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2022 - 08:50 PM by lukabff.)
1. I made it myself, sent it a while back to mods and they said it's ok
2. Invalid scam report. You didn't even buy the products but you give us a dwc tag? GLHF with your warning

@Liars

and honestly idgaf anymore i don't get customers either way and i don't wanna ruin my rep even more because of mentally ill leechers like you

i would love to see you get banned for leaching and opening fake scam reports
luka loves you [Image: pepelove.png]
This post is by a banned member (Ryqz) - Unhide
Ryqz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2022 - 08:59 PM by Ryqz.)
(19 June, 2022 - 08:44 PM)lukabff Wrote: Show More
2. Invalid scam report. You didn't even buy the products but you give us a dwc tag? GLHF with your warning

@Liars

You stupid to the point of selling public shit and thinking you right, Admins i can provide you the page so you check it's the same this guys are selling claiming it's theirs, about rep you can neg rep me all you want

@Liars
Ryqz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 June, 2022 - 09:11 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2022 - 08:52 PM)Ryqz Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2022 - 08:44 PM)lukabff Wrote: Show More

@Liars

You stupid to the point of selling public shit and thinking you right, Admins i can provide you the page so you check it's the same this guys are selling claiming it's theirs, about rep you can neg rep me all you want

@Liars

You deserve neg rep, thank you @lukabff to have neg rep him as he can't understand what's written ...
Again, @Ryqz I don't sell phishing page , can you print it and stop saying bullshit ever again about me?

Both of you selling the same shit (now only the other guy since your thread was removed) stop being stupid, however this thread ends im going to post the source code of the shit you guys selling on source codes section, what you retards doing his disgusting, specially lukabff selling it for 300$
Ryqz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 June, 2022 - 09:17 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2022 - 09:14 PM)Ryqz Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2022 - 09:11 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More
You deserve neg rep, thank you @lukabff to have neg rep him as he can't understand what's written ...
Again, @Ryqz I don't sell phishing page , can you print it and stop saying bullshit ever again about me?

Both of you selling the same shit (now only the other guy since your thread was removed) stop being stupid, however this thread ends im going to post the source code of the shit you guys selling on source codes section, what you retards doing his disgusting, specially lukabff selling it for 300$

Hey retard, read this again and again until it comes in your head throug your ass dumbass...
Wrote you 3 times to explain you, but you continue to say shit...

And about MY SERVICE:
  1. I'm selling deploiement of the phishing page of peole's hosting
  2. I'm setting up everything as customers want

Hahaha you upload files on their file manager and take money for it? are you stupid? and lukabff trying to act a victim saying he don't care anymore because he got 0 sales, first off all there is no proof you didn't scam anyone before also even if somehow you didn't scam anyone yet, you still tried to scam using a public leaked page selling it for 300$, don't even bother replying more, i won't, im going to wait for @Liars answer