Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

? -90% on all Wix plans to create sites + Bonus

by thommy78 - 10 March, 2024 - 11:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (thommy78) - Unhide
thommy78  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 March, 2024 - 01:18 AM by thommy78. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello
Today, I will explain to you a technique that allows you to create websites for €14 instead of €316 per year on the Wix site ?
The technique is super easy, all you need is a simple VPN.

Create an account on HideMyAss, a VPN that you can use for this technique, and request a refund if you are not satisfied with it.

After downloading the VPN, activate it by locating in Turkey (regardless of the city), go to the Wix website and create an account. Once connected, you either create your site or go directly to “Booster” to make payment. As if by magic, you will see the prices of all the formulas displayed in Turkish currency (TL). You will pay for the desired package by putting the country Turkey and the city Bodrum or others as the billing address, then you proceed to payment, regardless of whether it is via PayPal or card in your name or not (no matter).

You will have a showcase site with a domain name for €14 instead of €316. For those who like to show off by creating several sites containing articles about you, as if you were a boxing champion or a millionaire, each person who wants to know who you are will come across your name on Google and see several sites talking about you. Buy several expired domains and increase their domain authority by publishing articles using ChatGPT, then resell these sites. Make PBN. Create multiple dropshipping e-commerce sites, etc. The ideas are endless with cheap sites.

Here you are with an annual subscription at -80%. Each year, the same amount will be debited from your account. You can choose to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription directly in your Wix account options. You will be able to cancel the direct debit one month after paying it, as they also offer a refund within one month if you are not satisfied.

After paying, you can request a refund from HideMyAss, since you are still within the refund period if you are dissatisfied. That’s still €10 saved. I've never tried it with other VPNs, but if you already have NordVPN or something, I suggest you try it before buying HideMyAss.

For information, I used a site creation company based in Turkey, and they showed me how to proceed to benefit from this offer. After paying, I gave them access to my Wix account to create my site. I found other techniques on Wix and other platforms.

?? I have a deal to offer you: make a nice tutorial video of this technique and publish it on YouTube or Twitter, explaining the steps correctly. When it's done, 3 days later, come see me privately with the link to your publication. I will send you a list of other sites where you can have much cheaper prices thanks to the VPN (Gabon tech, etc.), as well as techniques to have other features in Wix at a really low price, like their plugins, domain name, SEO, etc.

I am not selling any techniques, but offers after making a nice video of the plan and sharing on YouTube, Twitter and/or TikTok. It's a gift only three days after publishing a video which details the technique. If your video exceeds 50,000 views, I offer you a plan that will save you €120 per day without doing anything. A damn bonus will be offered to you in cases where your video goes viral.

You may be wondering why I want the technique to be on display everywhere? Please note that there are no conditions prohibiting this practice, so it is 100% legal (this is how you use a Turkish company to create your site). It's just that no one knows her. My goal is to lower the price of the competition, because many will want to use Wix to pay less, which will force competitors to lower their prices. Wix will have many new customers, the majority of whom are beginners who want to get started in creating a site at a lower cost. This will create a lot of opportunities and jobs.

If you know the uniqueness and originality of my plans, you will know that I do not speak in the wind.
That said, I hope that this plan will have made you smile and that you will put a little “like” ❤️ on this post.
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (thommy78) - Unhide
thommy78  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump