Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

A WORKING METHOD TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE [EARN YOURSELF OVER 3K PER MONTH]

by GCBCrew - 29 January, 2024 - 04:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (GCBCrew) - Unhide
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 04:47 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(01 February, 2024 - 04:33 AM)Brooklyn122 Wrote: Show More
For the message above, I was skeptical too, because I also recognized this writing as well, to be similar to Prince Damon's.
However I would like to think it's a big coincidence for him to write this way, obviously its not 100 percent certain, but the guy was up at 4am helping me setup version 1 of this, and from what I can tell, he seems like fruitful seller and cares about his buyers.

Nothing is for certain though, only time and results will tell, so I will update my review with earnings, but to future buyers, he literally said in this thread he will MM till first payout, if you are scared just do that.

Sorry for your loss but maybe you will recover some of your money since you are first buyer
About the middleman part, please check his previous scam accounts threads - he always allowed MM but always ended scamming people
https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-THOUSANDS...id28308712

Brother, like I said you have no clue what you're talking about and accusing me of something I'm not.
There are literally thousands of other people doing the same thing we're doing.
This is not a game I created myself so that my customers get some money from me. This is a game that is running for over 20 years (no it's not Runescape)
This post is by a banned member (BrokenHills) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 February, 2024 - 04:51 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More
(01 February, 2024 - 04:33 AM)Brooklyn122 Wrote: Show More
For the message above, I was skeptical too, because I also recognized this writing as well, to be similar to Prince Damon's.
However I would like to think it's a big coincidence for him to write this way, obviously its not 100 percent certain, but the guy was up at 4am helping me setup version 1 of this, and from what I can tell, he seems like fruitful seller and cares about his buyers.

Nothing is for certain though, only time and results will tell, so I will update my review with earnings, but to future buyers, he literally said in this thread he will MM till first payout, if you are scared just do that.

Sorry for your loss but maybe you will recover some of your money since you are first buyer
About the middleman part, please check his previous scam accounts threads - he always allowed MM but always ended scamming people

Brother, like I said you have no clue what you're talking about and accusing me of something I'm not.
This is not a game I created myself so that my customers get some money from me. This is a game that is running for over 20 years (no it's not Runescape)

blah blah blah
We've seen the story here
No need for reboot session
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 04:53 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(01 February, 2024 - 04:51 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

blah blah blah
We've seen the story here
No need for reboot session

You can say what you want, honestly I don't care. Like I said my customers are my priority. You can bark as much as you want, anyone that works on the method can see what it's about and that it's 100% legit.
This post is by a banned member (Brooklyn122) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Yeah the similarities are too close, after looking at another thread, hes sold this before.

it appears I have fallen for it. DWC....
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 05:20 AM)Brooklyn122 Wrote: Show More
Yeah the similarities are too close, after looking at another thread, hes sold this before.

It's sad that even you after seeing the method are now doubting it because of this missunderstanding. 
I recommend you to open the game and walk around the towns and see how many people are doing the same thing we are doing. 
Also check the whatsapp groups too.
This post is by a banned member (KevinBake) - Unhide
KevinBake  
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 09:57 PM by KevinBake.)
(01 February, 2024 - 03:53 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2024 - 09:23 PM)KevinBake Wrote: Show More
This is the same pattern as one scammer did an year ago. Similar method and same payment vouches. 

And why sell a method for 100-300? when you can make that money in few days, 

Mark my words, he will be banned in no time

Good eye bro, it looked familier to me too but I remembered now
This is another account of @PrinceDamon, uses same technique of writing + proofs which are 1:1 same
Also his responses are the same 100% too. 

Previous scam account:
[Image: FUMwRBh.png]

Current:
[Image: rtRryqg.png]

https://cracked.io/Thread-START-MAKING-5...0-WHITEHAT
(Incase he edits this thread to not look same i already took screenshots)

Well done, couldn't find that cunt. But it's him 100% no question about it.

(01 February, 2024 - 05:35 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

It's sad that even you after seeing the method are now doubting it because of this missunderstanding. 
I recommend you to open the game and walk around the towns and see how many people are doing the same thing we are doing. 

oh yeah, new account with genius idea to make 100k per year for 100usd lol. Hope you will get banned soon as well.
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 09:54 PM)KevinBake Wrote: Show More
(01 February, 2024 - 03:53 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2024 - 09:23 PM)KevinBake Wrote: Show More
This is the same pattern as one scammer did an year ago. Similar method and same payment vouches. 

And why sell a method for 100-300? when you can make that money in few days, 

Mark my words, he will be banned in no time

Good eye bro, it looked familier to me too but I remembered now
This is another account of @PrinceDamon, uses same technique of writing + proofs which are 1:1 same
Also his responses are the same 100% too. 

Previous scam account:
[Image: FUMwRBh.png]

Current:
[Image: rtRryqg.png]

https://cracked.io/Thread-START-MAKING-5...0-WHITEHAT
(Incase he edits this thread to not look same i already took screenshots)

Well done, couldn't find that cunt. But it's him 100% no question about it.

(01 February, 2024 - 05:35 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

oh yeah, new account with genius idea to make 100k per year for 100usd lol. Hope you will get banned soon as well.

I said that this is not get rich quick scheme and if you are expecting to make 20k per month this is not the method for you.
This is legit way to make money, anyone with half brain knows you can make money from online games. Many people do it on Runescape, Tarkov etc. I'm just showing a new alternative that most ppl won't know.
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
This is a bump