Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

ACC FULL VERIFIED | REVO | WISE | STRIPE | N26 | MOLLIE | KRAKEN

by triangleshop - 31 August, 2023 - 02:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (triangleshop) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2023 - 02:31 PM by triangleshop.)
Hello, everyone!
I've decided to start a business selling accounts and I hope you'll support me. I've been doing this for a while, but I've just decided to post on this forum and see how things work.   [Image: hype.png]

[ List of accounts currently available ]
  • Cashapp BTC open + direct deposits  USA or UK 
  • Stripe EU or USA fully verified + 1 transaction done 
  • Stripe
  • [font]Wise[/font]
  • Wise USA 
  • Revolut USA 
  • N26 Europe
  • PKO bank (Poland)
  • Mooney.It
  • Kraken
  • Binance Custom UK, USA, EUR
  • Coinbase Custom UK, USA,
    EUR

Payment methods accepted, only crypto.
Telegram to buy: https://t.me/triangleshopacc

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
DEAL WITH CAUTION
Seller created his account few days ago, bought the cheapest upgrade to have access to the marketplace and refuse to use middleman (even Liars).
It's exactly the behavior of most of scammers, be careful.

[Image: image.png]
Threads
1 Year of service
(31 August, 2023 - 03:56 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More
DEAL WITH CAUTION
Seller created his account few days ago, bought the cheapest upgrade to have access to the marketplace and refuse to use middleman (even Liars).

Yes, I'm not obliged to sell anything with MM and it's not because I refuse that I'm a scammer.
i bought premium today and started my first threads on this forum and i've already seen how toxic it all is.
I just don't want to accept it, that's my choice.
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2023 - 04:02 PM by Atchame. Edited 1 time in total.)
(31 August, 2023 - 03:59 PM)triangleshop Wrote: Show More
DEAL WITH CAUTION

Yes, I'm not obliged to sell anything with MM and it's not because I refuse that I'm a scammer.
i bought premium today and started my first threads on this forum and i've already seen how toxic it all is.

It's not toxic to say than you're suspect cause you refuse middleman.
You have nothing to loose by using official middleman like @Liars , unless you're a scammer
Threads
1 Year of service
(31 August, 2023 - 04:01 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More
DEAL WITH CAUTION

You have nothing to loose by using official middleman like @Liars , unless you're a scammer

okok the mm could even be GOD, tell me where it says in the terms that I'm obliged to sell with MM? and if I don't sell with mm I'm a scammer... if you can show me that print I'll start selling with MM until then I'll sell without MM as often as I want and whenever I want.

and secondly, next time don't just take a screenshot of the chat you're interested in showing, but of the whole chat.

and as you can see I wrote "if you don't want to buy from me there are plenty of other sellers who sell with MM so you can go". 

I didn't arrest you or hit you.

and this thing where you're like a cop looking for scammers smells like you're just trying to ruin other people's businesses so they'll buy your ridiculous KYC course xd

[Image: kVPLTg4.png]
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2023 - 04:14 PM by Atchame. Edited 1 time in total.)
(31 August, 2023 - 04:06 PM)triangleshop Wrote: Show More
(31 August, 2023 - 04:01 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More

okok the mm could even be GOD, tell me where it says in the terms that I'm obliged to sell with MM? and if I don't sell with mm I'm a scammer... if you can show me that print I'll start selling with MM until then I'll sell without MM as often as I want and whenever I want.

and secondly, next time don't just take a screenshot of the chat you're interested in showing, but of the whole chat.

and as you can see I wrote "if you don't want to buy from me there are plenty of other sellers who sell with MM so you can go". 

I didn't arrest you or hit you.

and this thing where you're like a cop looking for scammers smells like you're just trying to ruin other people's businesses so they'll buy your ridiculous KYC course xd

[Image: kVPLTg4.png]

I don't want to ruin business of anybody, you have a suspect behaviour and i want to say to the cracked.io community to be careful if they plan to purchase you an account as you refuse to use a middleman.
You're not forced to use middleman, but we all know here than most of the time people who refuse middleman are scammers.
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Most def a scam, use middleman
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #8