Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

ALL COPIES SOLD | UPDATE IN PLACE

by Sigma - 28 December, 2022 - 12:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (GoxB97) - Unhide
GoxB97  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 January, 2023 - 10:14 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
(13 January, 2023 - 07:24 PM)GoxB97 Wrote: Show More
I'm literally so glad I found both of them out, watch out kiddo, I'm going to find every one of your accounts and make sure to get them banned like I've done with previous two. You were calling me pathetic but at least I never resorted to scamming other people.

You were very much clearly wrong, but jerk off your ego a bit more

(13 January, 2023 - 09:12 PM)TheGondi Wrote: Show More
Spread your money carefully there 
Beacuse i will personally fuck your next scam attemps
dumbfuck

nice larping, however you have the wrong person and you are just displaying pointless toxicity towards someone who got falsely banned

Mate you were the one selling exact same method with the exact same results. But it's all okay Miner, or Sigma, you can bullshit all you want, I'm going to prove that this is indeed your alt account even though you got unbanned
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 12:25 AM)GoxB97 Wrote: Show More
(13 January, 2023 - 07:24 PM)GoxB97 Wrote: Show More
I'm literally so glad I found both of them out, watch out kiddo, I'm going to find every one of your accounts and make sure to get them banned like I've done with previous two. You were calling me pathetic but at least I never resorted to scamming other people.

(13 January, 2023 - 09:12 PM)TheGondi Wrote: Show More
Spread your money carefully there 
Beacuse i will personally fuck your next scam attemps
dumbfuck

nice larping, however you have the wrong person and you are just displaying pointless toxicity towards someone who got falsely banned

Mate you were the one selling exact same method with the exact same results. But it's all okay Miner, or Sigma, you can bullshit all you want, I'm going to prove that this is indeed your alt account even though you got unbanned

Yes I am sure your research will outclass the one made by a paid staff team with ip logs & more  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (GoxB97) - Unhide
GoxB97  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 12:35 AM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
(16 January, 2023 - 12:25 AM)GoxB97 Wrote: Show More

Yes I am sure your research will outclass the one made by a paid staff team with ip logs & more  pepeokay

I've already got the proof that you did the same method like he did, and I've talked already with one guy that you scammed using that method. Anyways when I was talking with Miner on Telegram, where I said him he lost two accounts here, namely Sigma and Miner, he told me that those two accounts are nothing and that he has more. No worries mate, even if you're not Miner directly, you're still a scammer and you'll get banned again I promise you that!
This post is by a banned member (cxrnage21) - Unhide
cxrnage21  
Threads
2 Years of service
He should be banned, help helped a scammer (Miner). Can only say what is a fact and im not sure if theyre the same person but i know they helped each other. Also his "Mentorship" is dogshit public bullshit with obv fake vouches. Looser no respect to ur name cheap shit 14 y old lol.
This post is by a banned member (xamra) - Unhide
xamra  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
kljkjk
This post is by a banned member (kakaowymis) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
GOOD PACK
This post is by a banned member (itzpabloo) - Unhide
itzpabloo