Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

About refund on Uber eats.

by LaMassse - 15 February, 2021 - 02:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (LaMassse) - Unhide
LaMassse  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
As you know, it is quite possible to benefit from a refund on uber EATS after having received your order. To do so, you just have to indicate that you have not received the order and they will refund automatically. However, they only reimburse if the account is NEW and if this method has not already been used. So it is necessary to have a brand new account to be able to do this. To have a new account you just have to go to some site and create a disposable phone number (for registration) and especially with a bank card never used. Indeed it is possible to use disposable virtual cards (VCC), a service offered by many neobanks.

I now come to my question. What I wrote above I did. That is to say that I received a lot of reimbursement from Uber eats thanks to my virtual cards. The problem is that now this neobank asks me questions about the activity I do. They ask me to explain to them the reason for these transactions. I want to clarify that I am using a neobank from MY COUNTRY. My question is, is there a bank (using VCC) that wouldn't ask a question? Will I be okay if I go through a neobank that is NOT from my country?

Thanks to anyone who could help me with my request!
This post is by a banned member (Storiesse_) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Dear LaMassse,

Thank you for the post.

Enjoy the holidays.

Regards,
Storiesse_
This post is by a banned member (Amnesia40) - Unhide