Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Abuse report @DeadUnicorn scam fake stripe / probably alt of old supreme acc

by The_Woorld - 12 June, 2022 - 09:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (The_Woorld) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 09:43 PM by The_Woorld. Edited 2 times in total.)
Alright so basically as always a random dude @DeadUnicorn on here, acc created recently (mid may 2022) but probably an alt, of someone here... :monkas:

So I still go and talk to that guy, he already had a guy on him on his original topic telling he was a scammer but I still wanted to trust the OP, considering how he replied to that guy and thought he was indeed trustable. This is how it starts:
[Image: Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-23-31-339_org.t...senger.jpg]

Normal beggining, asking for price, and for more informations about his revolut (prices were so low at this point I already knew what was awaiting for me kek ) So I already bring the subject of middleman directly so he doesn't fuck around but still try to do it in the end (lol) I propose him a very trusted middleman with 400 members on his server, that does refund, sells already bank accounts like revolut

[Image: Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-30-09-444_org.t...senger.jpg]

As kind and cautious I am, I detail EVERYTHING about the guy, even sent a video for him to see about all his discord vouches but as you can see on his next replies he DOESN'T care at all about all of this, he just wants straight scam, he replies a way very uninterested and haughty "I don't know the guy"

So I'm like ook no problem my dude you will be the one who chose, a very trusted guy isn't enough I'm wondering what better you got then , so I go again

[Image: Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-30-12-276_org.t...senger.jpg]

So he replies me in the image above: I will not take a MM that I don't know lol ok let's see where it goes (and this is where it will be funny) I ask him kindly, any better option? Popcorn what does he reply? He only focuses on his scam revolut kek "stripe or stripe + revolut?" I tell him need both, as the guy I proposed to do MM was only doing revolut alone unfortunately, anyways the last image will be enough to screw him finally: [Image: Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-30-14-861_org.t...senger.jpg]

As you can see he, himself replies "nope" to a statement of the said MM (that wasn't doing custom revolut unfortunately nor stripe accs) I was talking about where I say "they", but replies personally (I didn't get this part but probably just to avoid talking about MM as he still didn't replied my message and only replies to the other ones I sent) so I go further to remind him my precedent message, "sooo you tell me about this waaay better MM you probably have in mind", "I don't have more trustable in my case" (still being honest) he still talk about his non-existent account, I'm tired at this point... Pepi I then ask him, " so I'm curious about what person you have to propose" "maybe a guy from c.io?", He replies "I don't have any" :monkas: wow I didn't see it coming ..buuut "we can still do half before and half after" being in a corner he would rather scam a bit kek but the more interesting point is, after I put down his reputation to negative an interesting person came, with an account aged since 2020, sharing same language as the scammer, and with a supreme, and nearly instantly gave positive+6 after I gave -6 to scammer account, I'm almost sure it's his main IF not, then a great friend who was in, otherwise I don't see any reasons to do it, he literally wrote "urethra" on his rep
This post is by a banned member (DeadUnicorn) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 09:53 PM by The_Woorld. Edited 2 times in total.)
Who told you that wasn't my original intent? Guy just thought he was smarter in trying to scam me, I knew he would use this trick before we get to the the MM subject discussion. I even let a possibility for him to use a MM from c.io, you can see everything on the screens he want half - half

(12 June, 2022 - 09:49 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
Bro just use me as a middle man or @Lucas or @Liars, why are you such retards, go all fuck yourself, I'm tired of fucking retards on this forum, especially french niggers, fuck all of you niggers

or do you have to be such a fucking retarded nigger, is that so hard to add liars as a fucking middleman, bro how much iq do you have I seriously hope you end yourself

Can you read maybe??

@ArtemFromNights you will have things to explain as well
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 09:58 PM by The_Woorld.)
(12 June, 2022 - 09:54 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 09:50 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More
Who told you that wasn't my original intent? Guy just thought he was smarter in trying to scam me, I knew he would use this trick before we get to the the MM subject discussion. I even let a possibility for him to use a MM from c.io, you can see everything on the screens he want half - half

Bro just use me as a middle man or @Lucas or @Liars, why are you such retards, go all fuck yourself, I'm tired of fucking retards on this forum, especially french niggers, fuck all of you niggers

or do you have to be such a fucking retarded nigger, is that so hard to add liars as a fucking middleman, bro how much iq do you have I seriously hope you end yourself

Can you read maybe??

I dare you to not respect me ONE MORE TIME, listen you fucking french idiot retarded non-intelligent humain nigger. What is hard in getting a MODERATOR from c.io @Liars as a middleman instead of your discord niggerman

Manque moi de respect encore une seul fois sale petit fils de pute, et je te jure que tu vas le regretter sombre merde, dit moi qu'est ce qui est dure a utiliser un middleman qui est modérateur sur ce forum petite merde et pas un vieu gars d'un discord. C'est bien clair sale fils de pute ? Suicide toi

First you can't even relax for a basic thread report on a forum, second you can by yourself see he didn't want to see shit about any MM c.io, Liars or not, he just wanted to scam and I knew he would use this to avoid anything happening to his acc if I tried to expose him is this difficult?

(12 June, 2022 - 09:50 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More

Can you read maybe??

I dare you to not respect me ONE MORE TIME, listen you fucking french idiot retarded non-intelligent humain nigger. What is hard in getting a MODERATOR from c.io @Liars as a middleman instead of your discord niggerman

Manque moi de respect encore une seul fois sale petit fils de pute, et je te jure que tu vas le regretter sombre merde, dit moi qu'est ce qui est dure a utiliser un middleman qui est modérateur sur ce forum petite merde et pas un vieu gars d'un discord. C'est bien clair sale fils de pute ? Suicide toi

Et ose encore inclure Artem tu vas voir ça vas pas se passer comme ça.$

"He said half - half" did you fucking forgot to include that he told you that you can use a fucking c.io middleman?

Oooh ok I'm dumb I didn't see the possibility you were his friend, I won't reply to a nervous guy anymore, I'm waiting for someone more intelligent
Always use a MM and fuck scammers
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 09:58 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 09:57 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More

First you can't even relax for a basic thread report on a forum, second you can by yourself see he didn't want to see shit about any MM c.io, Liars or not, he just wanted to scam and I knew he would use this to avoid anything happening to his acc if I tried to expose him is this difficult?

????????? Excuse me ??? Okay listen, we can find a way to fix this, it's simple, what if I be your middleman, is that ok? I'm trusted on this forum and will be banned & doxxed if I scam.

If you deny this, your carrier will be over.

(12 June, 2022 - 09:57 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More

Et ose encore inclure Artem tu vas voir ça vas pas se passer comme ça.$

"He said half - half" did you fucking forgot to include that he told you that you can use a fucking c.io middleman?

Oooh ok I'm dumb I didn't see the possibility you were his friend, I won't reply to a nervous guy anymore, I'm waiting for someone more intelligent

I am not even his friend, I don't know him either from adam either from eve retardo, I just see your dumbness in the screenshots/

Carrier of what? I'm done with this scammer if you still didn't understood, and I still can't believe you guys are screwing yourself by linking to a scamming account, you could have done it better the acc was made 15 may, you still interact with it
Always use a MM and fuck scammers
Threads
4 Years of service
Bro, you just got exposed being his friend lmaoooo you're tryna scam me now because you're mad that I got you? Do something else I'm gonna sleep and see later if anyone with their mind understood what just happened with those 2 main accounts, can't say much about you but you seem really really tense, 2 guys are enough for me to handle