Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Add PGP Public key to profile

by p4r4d0xx - 07 September, 2022 - 09:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bunny) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (p4r4d0xx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dr.respect) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2022 - 08:32 AM by dr.respect. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 September, 2022 - 05:03 PM)laxy Wrote: Show More
-1, you don't really need to use PGP to being with KSZ the reason most people use PGP is to look cool and shove the fact that they have a PGP key down people's throat. If you really need to plug your PGP key, just add it to your signature like @Ping does Evil

(I am not discouraging the use of PGP, I am just simply pointing out it's utterly useless to use PGP for normal communication or small things as there are faster ways of verifying a person's identity that are just as efficient)

I totally agree with you! Indeed, is a good opsec to use PGP, but in the same time, doesn´t add too much weight to the security of the Cracked account. Let´s be honest, no one makes serious deals over DM´s and in case the forum is breached, the serious stuff (like registration email and logs of your IP ) will be there. 
I see also a downside, making public your PGP and not shared privately, you just add another footprint to your identity (if you used the same PGP on other forums or somewhere else for instance, you link that profile with this one).
In other words, I think you should work in silence, not shouting  all your details so you may look fancy and cool! Smart
This post is by a banned member (Yugito2) - Unhide
Yugito2  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
nice idea, would make everything more safer