Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@AdobeHub stealing assets

by iedeehx - 05 June, 2023 - 12:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (iedeehx) - Unhide
iedeehx  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 June, 2023 - 12:33 AM by iedeehx. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/AdobeHub

Sales Thread:
https://cracked.io/Thread-Adobe-Hub-Prem...n--1133484
https://cracked.io/Thread-Adobe-Hub-Prem...prise-Plan

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
This skid stole the thread design and signature I made a while ago. Asked him on his thread to delete it but he ignored me. Now, on second thought, he is having the thread open for almost 1 month and got some customers. So, he used the assets pretty well apparently, so he's good to pay then. The total will be 60$, for a non-animated thread design and an animated signature. If he'll just remove them to get rid of this situation won't work for me, he used them for almost 1 month & has to pay for the graphics
[Image: pepeokay.png]

Screenshots of Communication:
You can simply see that he is using my assets, lol. He covered the previous contact details with his crappy "artwork"
https://i.imgur.com/kCXJXKA.png
https://i.imgur.com/DrzF22q.png

Additional Information:

Wouldn't bother my ass with this no-name, but he ignored me when I asked him to delete them and reacted like this:
[Image: S9hFJ7n.png]

Crypto address for a refund: will provide it later
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @AdobeHub (AdobeHub), @zenreaper (zenreaper) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (ALUXE) - Unhide
ALUXE  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 June, 2023 - 01:21 PM by ALUXE. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bro you’re crying like a little baby.

Do you have any proofs that it’s your design?
I took this after banned motherfucker who scammed people on few hundred thousand dollars.

He texted me few days ago about cooperating and the method but I don’t do business with dogs. He mentioned that “his friend” sent him my thread that I’ve stolen being graphics. He said that he was mad at the beginning but after that he said fuck it and wanted to do business. When I declined after few days of asking you posted that it’s your design. I’m starting to think that you’re his friend and honestly I’m sick of people like you. Even if you made it which there are no proofs, you probably gave him full ownership and owner of this signature and thread design is AdobePlug who is banned and the reason is being a fucking scumbag. So instead of giving me negative reputation and behaving like a fucking baby grow some balls and move on.

My shitty methods will get patched? ROFL u mad 5 yo. Watch me;)

Imma take this down today but I won’t pay you even a cent. You don’t deserve it and moreover you just said that these graphics are yours and provided ss. Not when I made a thread. Your barking and giving me negative rep won’t do anything.

To admins: imma delete it today but honestly fuck this scumbag. His friend is guy who scammed people on their whole live savings, literally and now demands some money for his design that might or might no be his and ofc it’s just from AdobePlug’s call - cause he’s mad that I won’t sell him the method ?

grow your own brain and get your shit together.

mad fucking dog

Meh, everyone is so confident on the internet.

I’ve been running it for a month? Look when my thread design was edited. It is on for less than a week. You fucking jerk. Got the info from AdobePlug - your friend and then only after when I declined working with him - you showed. It’s just hilarious. I’m not gonna to pay you even a cent cause I don’t owe you anything. You’re just a loser who can’t earn on his own and tryna gain money cause your friend is mad at me. Cut the bullshit and grow up. You wouldn’t survive a week on a street. You’re not a man, just a mosquito that some scammer sent on me.

Bzzzzzz bzzzz
[Image: SrH8a.gif]
iedeehx  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 June, 2023 - 04:27 PM by iedeehx.)
(05 June, 2023 - 10:36 AM)AdobeHub Wrote: Show More

I took this after banned motherfucker who scammed people on few hundred thousand dollars.

He texted me few days ago about cooperating and the method but I don’t do business with dogs. He mentioned that “his friend” sent him my thread that I’ve stolen being graphics. He said that he was mad at the beginning but after that he said fuck it and wanted to do business. When I declined after few days of asking you posted that it’s your design. I’m starting to think that you’re his friend and honestly I’m sick of people like you. Even if you made it which there are no proofs, you probably gave him full ownership and owner of this signature and thread design is AdobePlug who is banned and the reason is being a fucking scumbag. So instead of giving me negative reputation and behaving like a fucking baby grow some balls and move on.

Kiddo, get your logic straight. Don't talk to me about balls when you are not assumed of your own actions, lol.

1. Yes, I have proof that the graphics are made by me since I have the source files for both, lol: https://i.imgur.com/a15etxO.png

2. I do not care who you deal with & don't pretend you are different. We all know your shitty methods get patched and you'll most likely do the same, that's why you have a Premium account & joined the forum 2 months ago. But that's not my problem.

3. Yeah, he is banned, I'm making tons of graphics for the members of this forum and yeah, some get banned. I can never know what are their intentions, I just make graphics. If I make a logo, for example, for an IRL company that goes bankrupt then it's legal or normal for you to steal their logo? The same goes for banned members, you cannot come like a dog and advertise with my graphics. If they are banned, nobody will use the graphics then. Use your brain instead of talking of balls here.

So, spare me the dumb philosophy of yours. You've been using stolen assets for almost 1 month and you will have to pay for them.

Waiting for an admin to reply

Imma take this down today but I won’t pay you even a cent. You don’t deserve it and moreover you just said that these graphics are yours and provided ss. Not when I made a thread. Your barking and giving me negative rep won’t do anything.

To admins: imma delete it today but honestly fuck this scumbag. His friend is guy who scammed people on their whole live savings, literally and now demands some money for his design that might or might no be his and ofc it’s just from AdobePlug’s call - cause he’s mad that I won’t sell him the method ?

mad fucking dog

I’ve been running it for a month? Look when my thread design was edited. It is on for less than a week. You fucking jerk. Got the info from AdobePlug - your friend and then only after when I declined working with him - you showed. It’s just hilarious. I’m not gonna to pay you even a cent cause I don’t owe you anything. You’re just a loser who can’t earn on his own and tryna gain money cause your friend is mad at me. Cut the bullshit and grow up. You wouldn’t survive a week on a street. You’re not a man, just a mosquito that some scammer sent on me.

Bzzzzzz bzzzz

Kiddo [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png]  You're so hilarious, omg. You - a premium pleb trying to flex on me?

1. Anyone you are talking about here is not my friend. You were talking about proof, you got any? No. He is not my friend, you cannot prove it either. I just saw your thread & how you stole my assets. It's a matter of principle. Nobody sent me. Cut the bs

2. You calling me a loser who cannot earn money & that I won't survive "a week on a street" hahaha, kiddo, you literally stole my graphics and still talk about surviving? About the first part, I have more deal vouches on this forum than posts you have on both forums you're using my graphics. 20 items sold on Sellix and your account is premium. Stop it, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, you will pay for them kiddo. It's paid work that u used without my permission. There's no friend of mine that sent me here (which you have no proof for), I repeat, it's a matter of principle. Stop the manipulations and the delusion about "my friend who stole life savings of other people". This is just about you, a no-name who stole my work.
ALUXE  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 June, 2023 - 11:25 AM)iedeehx Wrote: Show More

Kiddo, get your logic straight. Don't talk to me about balls when you are not assumed of your own actions, lol.

1. Yes, I have proof that the graphics are made by me since I have the source files for both, lol: https://i.imgur.com/a15etxO.png

2. I do not care who you deal with & don't pretend you are different. We all know your shitty methods get patched and you'll most likely do the same, that's why you have a Premium account & joined the forum 2 months ago. But that's not my problem.

3. Yeah, he is banned, I'm making tons of graphics for the members of this forum and yeah, some get banned. I can never know what are their intentions, I just make graphics. If I make a logo, for example, for an IRL company that goes bankrupt then it's legal or normal for you to steal their logo? The same goes for banned members, you cannot come like a dog and advertise with my graphics. If they are banned, nobody will use the graphics then. Use your brain instead of talking of balls here.

So, spare me the dumb philosophy of yours. You've been using stolen assets for almost 1 month and you will have to pay for them.

mad fucking dog

Bzzzzzz bzzzz

Kiddo [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png]  You're so hilarious, omg. You - a premium pleb trying to flex on me?

1. Anyone you are talking about here is not my friend. You were talking about proof, you got any? No. He is not my friend, you cannot prove it either. I just saw your thread & how you stole my assets. It's a matter of principle. Nobody sent me. Cut the bs

2. You calling me a loser who cannot earn money & that I won't survive "a week on a street" hahaha, kiddo, you literally stole my graphics and still talk about surviving? About the first part, I have more deal vouches on this forum than posts you have on both forums you're using my graphics. 20 items sold on Sellix and your account is premium. Stop it, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, you will pay for them kiddo. It's paid work that u used without my permission. There's no friend of mine that sent me here (which you have no proof for), I repeat, it's a matter of principle. Stop the manipulations and the delusion about "my friend who stole life savings of other people". This is just about you, a no-name who stole my work.

Honestly if it was just about me you wouldn’t give a fuck, literally. Now you’re just acting so childish:D Telling how much reputation you got here and that I have only 20 orders on sellix. Stop being pathetic please. Don’t try to compare me to yourself and your virtual achievements. You probably just sad outside and only thing that makes you kinda happy is the internet. And that’s okay but at least don’t take it out on me.
I can’t prove it that you have connection with him but I know it and that’s enough for me. You wouldn’t act that way after some cheap shit that you made 1 year ago. As I said before, I’m using these graphics for less than a week, and you just noticed it like 2 days ago? I didn’t even know it was yours. So stop saying some bullshit and sweating on the internet. Go to the park, calm down because you think it’s your world cause you have a fucking rank on forum? Bro it’s very sad but live your life and don’t include me in this;) Bayo!
iedeehx  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 June, 2023 - 05:21 PM)AdobeHub Wrote: Show More
(05 June, 2023 - 11:25 AM)iedeehx Wrote: Show More

mad fucking dog

Bzzzzzz bzzzz

Honestly if it was just about me you wouldn’t give a fuck, literally. Now you’re just acting so childish:D Telling how much reputation you got here and that I have only 20 orders on sellix. Stop being pathetic please. Don’t try to compare me to yourself and your virtual achievements. You probably just sad outside and only thing that makes you kinda happy is the internet. And that’s okay but at least don’t take it out on me.
I can’t prove it that you have connection with him but I know it and that’s enough for me. You wouldn’t act that way after some cheap shit that you made 1 year ago. As I said before, I’m using these graphics for less than a week, and you just noticed it like 2 days ago? I didn’t even know it was yours. So stop saying some bullshit and sweating on the internet. Go to the park, calm down because you think it’s your world cause you have a fucking rank on forum? Bro it’s very sad but live your life and don’t include me in this;) Bayo!

Ofc I give a fuck because it's my work and you stole it. You're so funny how you're trying to act smart spitting some psychological theories. I'm probably sad outside? Wtf, you are delusional my friend. You were the one who said some made-up shit like I cannot earn money, that I'm someone's friend etc. & I easily proved you wrong, wasn't about showing my achievements, it's just fun to laugh about your broken logic. You can't prove but "you know it". So, tell me: who lives in his made-up world? Getting my psychoanalysis made by a random dude who steals assets, tries to find excuses about it & after that, he gives me life lessons is some of the funniest things I saw on this forum. I won't bother anymore here because it feels like talking to a wall.

I will wait for an admin to reply & ready to provide him with all the proof that those were my designs that you stole. Cheers.
ALUXE  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2023 - 12:15 AM by ALUXE.)
Stole? I stole it from a guy who is banned for a year now. Not from you. And probably when you sold this to him you don’t have rights to it anymore. Moreover you didn’t sell it in a legal way. But I know the rules, so as I said I’ll take this down today but I wont pay you a cent. You mentioned that it’s yours 2 days ago not a fucking month ago. I stole it 5-7 days ago from AdobePlug that is banned not from you. Oh bro and it’s not a psychological analysis. You just show off everything you’ve got and it’s pathetic. Go find some new things to do and stop bullying people on forums and claiming that you’re important here cause you have reputation. Lame behavior.

(05 June, 2023 - 11:28 PM)iedeehx Wrote: Show More
(05 June, 2023 - 06:20 PM)AdobeHub Wrote: Show More
Stole? I stole it from a guy who is banned for a year now. Not from you. And probably when you sold this to him you don’t have rights to it anymore. Moreover you didn’t sell it in a legal way. But I know the rules, so as I said I’ll take this down today but I wont pay you a cent. You mentioned that it’s yours 2 days ago not a fucking month ago. I stole it 5-7 days ago from AdobePlug that is banned not from you. Oh bro and it’s not a psychological analysis. You just show off everything you’ve got and it’s pathetic. Go find some new things to do and stop bullying people on forums and claiming that you’re important here cause you have reputation. Lame behavior.

You're pure entertainment, pal. Saying that I cannot earn money & I just want to get them from you and when you saw that it's the exact opposite you started to become moralist & delusional. Like "Oh, don't act important, it's online reputation". Lol, I prefer to see you sanctioned rather than taking your money, but an admin will decide.

About the behavior, again, pure entertainment. I asked you nicely to remove the thread, but you ignored me and your reaction was "stfu faggot". That's what a normal person would call pathetic.

"I stole it from a guy who is banned" - you really have issues. It's my fucking work and you cannot use it since is not you who paid for it. The guy is banned? Sure, nobody will use it. Already explained it to you, but as said, like talking to a wall.

Either way, I kept it simple & was pretty kind considering the 15 yrs old toxicity you responded by calling me names, insulting me, and accusing me of fake stuff. This is my last take on this since explaining this really became repetitive and a waste of time.  I will just wait for an admin to reply. Good luck

Yeah you're saying it all the time. Pure entertainment blah blah. I don't want to remind you who begin this by giving me -6 rep and being mad af. I understand you but you started this dogshit. You didn't even PM me or anything, just posted some accusations under my thread. And you decided to the most hilarious thing - open a scam report for a graphic that you did over a year ago for some scammer and then let him know that somebody is using his graphic. You got mad af don't you? I'm not using "your" graphics anymore so do not worry. Your life has to be so miserable making a scene like this. And saying all the time that admin will resolve this. Cry for some kind of moralism on a forum with black hats, sensitive data hackers, refunders who rape big companies for hundreds of thousands and even better "players". If you really want some kind of justice just sell your things in some legal ways instead of crying about an old design that you did long time ago. It's pathetic and it perfectly shows your masculinity. I am too spending a lot of time in front of a computer but you're so weak. Hit the gym, talk to a girl. Idc just do something bout you.

"His" artworks deleted.
iedeehx  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 June, 2023 - 06:20 PM)AdobeHub Wrote: Show More

You're pure entertainment, pal. Saying that I cannot earn money & I just want to get them from you and when you saw that it's the exact opposite you started to become moralist & delusional. Like "Oh, don't act important, it's online reputation". Lol, I prefer to see you sanctioned rather than taking your money, but an admin will decide.

About the behavior, again, pure entertainment. I asked you nicely to remove the thread, but you ignored me and your reaction was "stfu faggot". That's what a normal person would call pathetic.

"I stole it from a guy who is banned" - you really have issues. It's my fucking work and you cannot use it since is not you who paid for it. The guy is banned? Sure, nobody will use it. Already explained it to you, but as said, like talking to a wall.

Either way, I kept it simple & was pretty kind considering the 15 yrs old toxicity you responded by calling me names, insulting me, and accusing me of fake stuff. This is my last take on this since explaining this really became repetitive and a waste of time.  I will just wait for an admin to reply. Good luck