Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Any job for 2-5$/hour? :)

by Sepehrk - 05 July, 2024 - 12:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (Sepehrk) - Unhide
Sepehrk  
Registered
Threads
Hello, first thanks for viewing my thread

My thread is clear I'm looking any job (no, not commission job!) for low salary as well:)
Of course I'm poor!

Maybe i do your commission job! Then a specific this type job may welcome.

My telegram/disvord:
Tel: @Tin_444
Doscord: ANONYKING#5899
TELEGRAM= FASTER REPLY

MY SKILLS: Blockchain expert, content writer, virtual assistant, community management, translator(persian, English, Russian), Yt expert.

Work Time: maximum 10Hours/day
This post is by a banned member (Devil) - Unhide
Sepehrk  
Registered
Threads
(05 July, 2024 - 12:02 AM)Devil Wrote: Show More
"Blockchain Expert" could have a debate on that pretty sure, Good Luck Getting Hired dear sir Kiss

I have been active in blockchain for 7 years, I can advise and guide in various fields.
I will teach, create content, ask specialized questions, even explain how to block genesis, types of integrated circuit and blockchain.
I know many ways to invest in crypto and I also have knowledge and experience in almost all areas of blockchain, defi, gamefi, web3 and other fields, I have done almost everything in this field (except blockchain programming)..
This post is by a banned member (buxx0) - Unhide
buxx0  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 July, 2024 - 12:14 AM)Sepehrk Wrote: Show More
"Blockchain Expert" could have a debate on that pretty sure, Good Luck Getting Hired dear sir [Image: kiss.gif]

I have been active in blockchain for 7 years, I can advise and guide in various fields.
I will teach, create content, ask specialized questions, even explain how to block genesis, types of integrated circuit and blockchain.
I know many ways to invest in crypto and I also have knowledge and experience in almost all areas of blockchain, defi, gamefi, web3 and other fields, I have done almost everything in this field (except blockchain programming)..

So you know everything about blockchain, except how to work with blockchain?
Sepehrk  
Registered
Threads
(07 July, 2024 - 07:45 PM)buxx0 Wrote: Show More
(05 July, 2024 - 12:14 AM)Sepehrk Wrote: Show More
"Blockchain Expert" could have a debate on that pretty sure, Good Luck Getting Hired dear sir [Image: kiss.gif]

So you know everything about blockchain, except how to work with blockchain?

Lol Blockchain development needs coding knowledge, and I don't know coding knowledge. Your words had nothing to do with it