Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Any way to transfer data between different Cloud storages??

by GVaish - 07 August, 2020 - 12:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (GVaish) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 August, 2020 - 12:09 PM)GVaish Wrote: Show More
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any way to transfer data between different cloud storages. For example, if I want to transfer data from Google Drive to Mega account, is there any way to do that? thinking

Just drag and drop between the drive folders in desktop.. if your running out of room and that's why you want to then look up on cracked unlimited Google drive storage.. you can get a business/college unlimited drive for free.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Zappies) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2020 - 01:07 PM by Sentonta.)
(07 August, 2020 - 12:45 PM)GVaish Wrote: Show More
(07 August, 2020 - 12:36 PM)crackking579 Wrote: Show More
(07 August, 2020 - 12:09 PM)GVaish Wrote: Show More
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any way to transfer data between different cloud storages. For example, if I want to transfer data from Google Drive to Mega account, is there any way to do that? thinking

Just drag and drop between the drive folders in desktop.. if your running out of room and that's why you want to then look up on cracked unlimited Google drive storage.. you can get a business/college unlimited drive for free.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I did check out "cracked unlimited Google drive storage.." thread. However those shared drives are not permanent. The business/college can remove those shared drives at any point and you will loose all your data.

I was looking for method to direct online transfer the data between different clouds.

There as good as permanent, there would have to be by law a warning that drives going to be closed and to transfer your data... The easiest way in my eyes would just be dragging and dropping between the cloud folders on my pc I wouldn't risk linking my drives to any services.

"All content in the shared drive must be trashed or deleted prior to deleting the shared drive"

Shared drives can't be deleted while holding files.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Edrihil) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Murrhan) - Unhide