Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Anyone here a digital artist?

by ShadowMoon88 - 01 June, 2019 - 04:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (ShadowMoon88) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Just asking cause I plan to become one myself somewhere down the road once I get the hang of my drawing skills. More than likely to start off as a freelance artist for Patreon (or even Deviantart on the side). Any advice?
This post is by a banned member (Fruvita) - Unhide
Fruvita  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm not a digital artist, but I've been hanging with some people from my college who are studying at graphic design department. They are really talented and have huge potential. Gain/improve your skills before you start working. Of course, skills will come with the work as well, but you always want to leave the best impression, don't you? Why to deliver something average, when it can be something outstanding?
This post is by a banned member (GRAFXXX) - Unhide
GRAFXXX  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm a professional digital artist, whatever you need to learn you can find on YouTube from product reviews on things like Wacom tablets to techniques, tips, and MOST importantly WORKFLOW. The processes you follow in your art can lead to a better product almost any time. If you ever need any help let me know!

Good Luck!