Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Attempted Scam | @bybys6

by DankoFR - 30 September, 2022 - 01:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (DankoFR) - Unhide
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/bybys6
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Almost got scammed out of $35, just a warning for y'all
Screenshots of Communication: https://streamable.com/gfkn7q
Additional Information: Basically, he contacted me to buy a config for $65, he asked me if I'm down to use @Liars as an MM and I indeed accepted. But then moments later, he changed his mind and wanted to go first and pay only 50% of the actual payment. So bcz he got premium, I thought he wouldn't fuck with me..but sadly after he paid and got the config working and stuff, he was like "Oh, I will not pay the rest because I wont use the config since its using my captcha key a lot, It's okay I will not open a scam report on you", like the actual fuck? he wanted to open a scam report on me just because the config was "eating" his captcha key balance and he KNEW that he had to pay $1 per 1k captchas and also knew that it'd require a captcha key. Do NOT deal with him, trust me, you'll waste your time on nothing
Crypto address for a refund: None
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @bybys6 (bybys6) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (bybys6) - Unhide
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2022 - 01:31 PM by DankoFR.)
(30 September, 2022 - 01:21 PM)bybys6 Wrote: Show More
to make this clear his config is eating not the regular cheap captchas that are 1$/1k from capmonster anticaptcha etc this cfg does it the 4-5$/1k captchas and he did not say about that. when i told him about it he said "yea exactly" so i tried to ask him for refund he declined it tried to convince him still about the refund and came to a point that i sent him the rest of the money if i would want to scam him he would be already blocked after he sent me the config. now u opened a scam report on me for trying to scam u lmao when config is giving retries in silverbullet

You were the one who was supposed to research about using hCaptchas, not me. I'm here to sell you the config and not to spoon-feed you. And I also suggested you to use xEvil and you declined as its "too expensive". I tried convincing you to use it as its only $70 for unlimited captchas. Stop trying to scam people

@KSZ
@Darkness
@winter
@Ping
@Liars
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
What am I here? A captcha seller? I'm here to sell configs my guy. I'm not supposed to tell you how much you should pay for captchas as that is on you, you had to plan how much you're going to spend for captchas and stuff, not me. and out of my generosity, I suggested you a really good captcha service that I personally used for only $70, but then you decided to go buy the "4-5$/1k" captchas. and you were saying that the reason you bought the config was that because you had an old config that was using $1k/1k? what does that have to do with me, you should've checked up first or asked their support team for more information, not me. You clearly tried to rip me off for $35. Just quit saying random shit
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2022 - 06:36 PM by DankoFR.)
"and i told u that if it will not work like i need it to work u have to refund me"
Oh you sure?? send a video recording with my telegram username shown and the message and me agreeing to do so.

Yesterday
[Image: 71916833138259058f0744f29a0add15.png]
Now
[Image: feb44869f06acb07e8be070893310cf0.png]
My man just wants a refund because I opened an attempt scam report lol. @Liars