Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Automatic Daily Credits

by Him - 12 November, 2022 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Him) - Unhide
Him  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2022 - 01:24 PM by Him. Edited 5 times in total.)
[Image: SpIylUK.png]

Everyone knows how frustrating and painfull is when u have posted over the minimums and FORGOT TO CLAIM the credits!

-  I am suggesting that you check every hour if anyone has met the requirements and automatically reward them (If they havent done it manually).
+ I am suggesting that you check after every post/thread the user makes and automatically reward them.
+ Leave the page as it is, just remove the buttons and instead maybe show the stats.
This post is by a banned member (Wh1t3Fox) - Unhide
Wh1t3Fox  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 November, 2022 - 05:41 PM by Wh1t3Fox. Edited 1 time in total.)
Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now as they are trying to recover all that was lost..  asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time
Him  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 November, 2022 - 05:40 PM)Wh1t3Fox Wrote: Show More
Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now before they are trying to recover all that was lott ..  asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time

I said, automatically.
Meaning that they automate the process, it's a really simple job and not going to bug out anything
This post is by a banned member (Wh1t3Fox) - Unhide
Wh1t3Fox  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(12 November, 2022 - 05:41 PM)IndigoSon Wrote: Show More
Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now before they are trying to recover all that was lott ..  asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time

I said, automatically.
Meaning that they automate the process, it's a really simple job and not going to bug out anything

my bad misread what you said !

But you cant say  "Not going to bug out anything"
Without its being tested .. now if js said that than yes i will agree .. because he is the one who almost added / Bug Repair  everything you see here
Him  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 November, 2022 - 05:47 PM)Wh1t3Fox Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 05:41 PM)IndigoSon Wrote: Show More

I said, automatically.

my bad misread what you said !

But you cant say  "Not going to bug out anything"
Without its being tested .. now if js said that than yes i will agree .. because he is the one who almost added / Bug Repair  everything you see here
I agree with you
This post is by a banned member (p4r4d0xx) - Unhide
Him  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 November, 2022 - 05:52 AM)p4r4d0xx Wrote: Show More
Checking every user every hour is impossible, there is over 3 million users. That's a huge amount of server load for something that will affect like 7 people. Not saying your idea is bad I would love for this to be done automatically who knows how many free credits I've missed out on. Instead maybe check how many threads have been posted by that user each time a thread/post is posted

Agreed, i will edit the post when im home
This post is by a banned member (NOLEHR) - Unhide
NOLEHR  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 November, 2022 - 05:24 PM)IndigoSon Wrote: Show More
[Image: SpIylUK.png]

Everyone knows how frustrating and painfull is when u have posted over the minimums and FORGOT TO CLAIM the credits!

-  I am suggesting that you check every hour if anyone has met the requirements and automatically reward them (If they havent done it manually).
+ I am suggesting that you check after every post/thread the user makes and automatically reward them.

I did not even know that this exist, thanks!  PepeMusic