Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Best Bulk Email services avaible?

by Legitaim - 16 February, 2024 - 06:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Legitaim) - Unhide
Legitaim  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Im going to send a campaign of around 100-200K emails. Usually i used too use sendinblue but now there fraud detection or whatever is going crazy and it doesnt work anymore.
Is there any good Bulk email service to use so atleast around 80% of the emails reach the inbox.
And i dont want to pay 300 USD then get my account frozen.

I know how to send emails with your own smtp but i dont have time to warm it up.
Ill much rather just pay for the service.
This post is by a banned member (Beststeve) - Unhide
Beststeve  
Registered
Threads
do you have found a service? As I am also looking for one.
This post is by a banned member (Legitaim) - Unhide
Legitaim  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 February, 2024 - 09:41 PM)Beststeve Wrote: Show More
do you have found a service? As I am also looking for one.

Im going to try sendpulse in a couple days ill update you. Ill buy the 500.000 email service that costs around 600 usd.
This post is by a banned member (KekusRF) - Unhide
KekusRF  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2024 - 12:55 PM by KekusRF. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have SMTP creation service through VPS Virtual Private Server hosted on Ubuntu Linux, with this you can be the owner of your own SMTP, complete Domain configuration, DKIM, SPF, DNS, Score 10/10 in sending emails and reaching the inbox Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Gmail configuration of sending parameters for all shipping companies, It also has the installation of Apache Servers to host mass email sending script web pages, I recommend a special Virtual Private Server company which contains all the IPs on the white list, that is, the IPs they provide have never been used for spam, or email advertising, it is a data center in Spain, one of the largest and you can buy servers from $7. The cost of my service is $300, you will have to buy Virtual private server and Domain, the domains must be .com, .net or .org, emails with LTD do not ensure perfect shipping.

Contact me in Discord: shibaswap.