Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Best TTRPG system for a spider-versed themed mini campaign?

by vebba - 03 July, 2024 - 08:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (vebba) - Unhide
vebba  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 05:34 PM by vebba.)
So it's been on my mind since the last spider-verse movie came out to make a roleplaying campaign based on the universe for my players. They've bought in, and now I've been looking through some of the thoughts of more experienced ttrpg people to get opinions and some research into games, but given that I only have experience running D&D, I realized my judgement may be flawed. Anyone know of a good superhero ttrpg for a bunch of spidermen (I've been told prowlers and paragons is good for DC-style characters, was curious if it would transfer over well to Marvel themes)?

(03 July, 2024 - 08:50 AM)vebba Wrote: Show More
So it's been on my mind since the last spider-verse movie came out to make a roleplaying campaign based on the universe for my players. They've bought in, and now I've been looking through some of the thoughts of more experienced ttrpg people to get opinions and some research into games, but given that I only have experience running D&D, I realized my judgement may be flawed. Anyone know of a good superhero ttrpg for a bunch of spidermen (I've been told prowlers and paragons is good for DC-style characters, was curious if it would transfer over well to Marvel themes)?

i got this... router login 192.168.l.l.link/
This post is by a banned member (YamakoS) - Unhide
YamakoS  
Registered
Threads
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I'm ready to tell you about a website where you can become a good player. Exactly here you can read about <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->benefits of gaming abroad and it is quite possible to do this and gain knowledge in the nature of these games. Likewise, if you are also interested in games, it would be extremely useful for you to check out the games. Don't put it off, just open the link and start using this platform.