Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Best communication app for privacy?

by zerlo - 03 January, 2024 - 10:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (zerlo) - Unhide
zerlo  
Infinity
Threads
What privacy app do you guys like to use for chatting? I've seen a few like SIgnal, Wickr, etc, but I'd like to know what you guys think.
This post is by a banned member (GovernorBets) - Unhide
Threads
The best one I know is "Signal" the founder is the same guy that founded whatsapp at first then he sold whatsapp to facebook with the agreement to still work on the app and not to change any privacy and security but eventually facebook forced themselves to steal data and sell it from whatsapp. Thats why he quit and started the same thing but now is called "signal"
[Image: YuUAi4B.gif]
[Image: gw77xKx.gif]
[Image: wjfXvxR.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sziszamisza) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Signal / Threema / Briar
This post is by a banned member (ANTIOCH) - Unhide
ANTIOCH  
Registered
Threads
Feelssadman
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
Signal.
This post is by a banned member (owls) - Unhide
owls  
Infinity
Threads
(04 January, 2024 - 03:51 PM)GovernorBets Wrote: Show More
The best one I know is "Signal" the founder is the same guy that founded whatsapp at first then he sold whatsapp to facebook with the agreement to still work on the app and not to change any privacy and security but eventually facebook forced themselves to steal data and sell it from whatsapp. Thats why he quit and started the same thing but now is called "signal"

Agree, signal has a good privacy coverage, its a good option in addition to the already known telegram.
This post is by a banned member (Heigher) - Unhide
Heigher  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2024 - 04:45 PM by Heigher. Edited 2 times in total.)
I personally prefer Signal for chatting. However, preferences may vary, so it's worth exploring options like Wickr and others to find what suits you best. Also, a pro tip – before diving into any privacy app, check out reviews on platforms like PissedConsumer (here are kikoff credit builder reviews, for example) for info and trusted reviews of user experiences. It's a great way to ensure you're choosing a reliable and effective app for your secure chats.