Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Pump Signal (PnD Discord Server)

by xQMCHNEx - 03 December, 2020 - 08:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (xQMCHNEx) - Unhide
xQMCHNEx  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
So I've Found this Pump and Dump Discord server with over 126K members in it and thought I'd share it here. Anyone had any experience with them? Seems like they existed since 2018 and their next Pump is this Friday at 6:00 PM EST. Has anyone made any good profit with this method?  :monkas:

Server link: https://discord.gg/ANVSXfsxTd
This post is by a banned member (davidukas266) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
How did the pump go? Have any feedback about it?
xQMCHNEx  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 December, 2020 - 11:12 AM)davidukas266 Wrote: Show More
How did the pump go? Have any feedback about it?

Went pretty well for me and a few others. Seems like the key is buying low as fast as you can and start selling when the majority of other members and outsiders start buying in which happened in a matter of seconds! A few members did report losses so far, but the pump is far from over. I'm hoping most people that invested in this didn't get burned.  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (davidukas266) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Good to know it went good for you, because most of the time the people behind the pump are the ones that profit. They buy their cut before the pump and than sell it to the pumpers. Might try this discord, but I'm slow af :/
xQMCHNEx  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 December, 2020 - 07:25 PM)davidukas266 Wrote: Show More
Good to know it went good for you, because most of the time the people behind the pump are the ones that profit. They buy their cut before the pump and than sell it to the pumpers. Might try this discord, but I'm slow af :/

Yeah the owners are definitely the ones profiting the most, but it's definitely possible for anyone to get something out of it. One guy invested 5K last night and made around 20% which isn't bad at all. You just have to be faster than everyone else Pepe
This post is by a banned member (leverage) - Unhide
leverage  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Based off my experience of pnd servers the only way you will have any luck is if you are a working PnD bot. Trading manually is just asking to be front run. I didn't start being consistently profitable until I started using one.
This post is by a banned member (5454764573) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
thx for the discord