Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (R3GION) - Unhide
R3GION  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@KSZ i can simplify it for you the matter
streamertool is a coder . so he programs the tool . and the thing is that the guy haven't paid him for reselling . the thing is that streamertool can sell his tool . because its coded by him .
align=center]NEW DISCORD

[Image: pdnM9U6.gif]

[/align]
This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
0 proofs at all as you can see, I have as many as you would like, just check my mega link with caution and you will realize what kind of dealer is StreamerTool, he have put his issues IRL above everything, like if I had to pay for his issues... the software was indeed never leaked, like I've spoke in the screenshots I have paid for it so why would I leak my OWN software? LMAO, that's funny honestly, waiting for the administrator's answer, anything in additional you may need let me know @KSZ, thank you.
OBS: StreamerTool has a community on his Discord server, he is certainly asking his "customers" for help, to people just come and comment that he is honest, but I went clever by recording he deleting all our convo, there's no innocence on what he did, he did broke all the rules that you can even think about, it's up to you to declare him guilty or not, make sure to recheck mega as many times as you can!
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 02:36 PM)R3GION Wrote: Show More
@KSZ i can simplify it for you the matter
streamertool is a coder .  so he programs the tool . and the thing is that the guy haven't paid him for reselling . the thing is that streamertool can sell his tool . because its coded by him .

don't come here putting lies above your knowledge just because you think StreamerTool may help you somehow, you haven't even looked at the screenshots, he gave me permission to resell the software himself, I've bought the software with all his rights.
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Asking your friends to help you on nulled.to won't make the proofs go away, the administrator just have to open the mega file that I did fixed with all the proofs and you are banned, i'm here for any additional informations needed by the ADMIN, be fair as you guys have been always, the evidence is huge, have a good day everyone!