Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Blammed#9999 is a Fraud (Spoofer src code)

by DarthGonk - 12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Assassin1019) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
[font]Thanks[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Sambi2) - Unhide
Sambi2  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

nices sds d sdsdsds ds esdfkpawpfäask¨öäofka¨pfa¨f
 afå¨'kafasdfsafsafaq
This post is by a banned member (frexocs) - Unhide
frexocs  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

ddsdfsdfsfdsfdsfdsfd
This post is by a banned member (AlwaysLucid) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
ty very much
This post is by a banned member (alexcho00o) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (martifix1337) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 August, 2021 - 08:58 PM)Goal911911 Wrote: Show More
can you please compile it ?
compile it your self it will take probably like 5 mins