Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Bropush - Highest Paying Push Network | 80-97% RevShare | Daily Payments

by Bropush - 31 October, 2023 - 06:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bropush) - Unhide
Bropush  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2023 - 06:58 AM by Bropush. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: eqzI1vD.png]

Greetings, Mike of Bropush here to invite you into our network.

What’s BroPush and Why it's a great option for main/additional traffic monetization?

BroPush is an international affiliate program that monetizes sites with any traffic, our main monetization formats are push, ios push, deeplink, redirect, and trafficback. We allow anyone from anywhere to work with us as there are no applications to apply and signing up takes just 30 seconds or less.  If you don't have a skype or telegram, simply say that in the contact for communication box. 

Every affiliate with us gets 80-97% of the cost per click! No matter what you are always paid on a CPC basis so you'll never have to worry about your traffic converting to sales/sign ups/etc on the advertiser's end.  

Why should you monetize your traffic with BroPush?

1. You monetize each subscriber eternally and make stable profits off of them. You control the amount of ads your subscriber sees per day with the lowest being 3 and the maximum being 16. 

2. BroPush has the single highest RevShare rate on the market - 80-97%, meaning that the webmaster receives 80-97% of the cost of a click (other APs offer 60-70%), unprecedented terms!

3. DAILY PAYMENTS FROM $10. Yes, seriously! We pay to almost any payment system - BTC, USDT, Paxum, WIRE, etc.

4.It is also a profitable and reliable additional (or main) way to monetize traffic - if properly configured, the possibility of receiving sanctions from search engines is minimized, and usually does not even exist!

5. Push notifications can be smoothly combined with AdSense and other ad formats, and work seamlessly with all site topics and CMSs.

6. BroPush has an incomparable advantage in the number of added direct link landing pages - there are already more than 50 of them for different verticals for you to choose - from adult to mainstream. Direct links are available to everyone upon signing up. You can advertise these links anywhere you like be it paid traffic, social media or email. 

7. We monetize any kind of site including, but not limited to, adult, cinema, faucet, ptc, download, blogspot, etc. 

8. Push notifications allows you to monetize each one of your visitors and not miss out on any profits, since users only need to click "Allow" once to be added to your subscriber base and start receiving ads.

[Image: DBfeV8y.jpg]

How much will I be able to earn?
We have on site calculator but this is merely an estimate. Your actual profit directly depends on many factors - on the individual CR, the GEO, subscribers’ devices, and so on.
The average earnings of a webmaster in our system, with traffic of about 50-70k/daily with tier-2 GEO is $40-80 dollars per day. However, it is worth remembering that every traffic is different, but we are sure that you will be satisfied with your cooperation!

[Image: rwqj5wQ.png]

And traffic from Tier 1 countries is bought at incredibly high rates! Nobody has ever seen such prices!
[Image: aR9Pzlu.png]

But of course we know you want to know how much you can earn selling your own traffic.
Here are some screenshots illustrating the profit level of our partners:

[Image: gHoAGCx.png]

[Image: rQ9zAqr.png]

[Image: kZ0BbYH.png]

What formats do we have and what’s cool about them?
  • Push notifications - Any CMS, compatible with Windows, MacOs, Android,
These are small ads that pop up on the user’s screen several times a day. You monetize each subscriber over a long period of time and make stable profits off of them
  • TrafficBack - For affiliate marketers or those who work with doorways
Lets you improve the monetization model and get up to 20% of additional revenue. Suitable for those who drive traffic to a direct link.
  • DeepLink - Tailored to download-websites
A unique technical solution that allows download site owners to earn 10 times more. For details and assistance in setting it up, contact our tech support.
  • IOS notifications - Compatible with IPhones and IPads
Monetize visitors who use iOS devices. This is one of the most solvent audiences for advertisers!

How a push notification looks like:
[Image: yveW2il.png]

What sort of traffic do we accept you might ask? We work with all GEOs and all types of websites.

Still have questions? contact us through any of our socials or even this forum in the thread comments or DMs. 

24/7 tech support:
Skype - skype:live:.cid.5f8631457a772bb?chat
Telegram - https://t.me/bropush
WhatsApp - +30 698 599 1226
Facebook - facebook.com/bropush.crew

Telegram Channel — https://t.me/bropush_en
Telegram Chat - https://t.me/bropush_chat_en

[Image: zxVoMZ4.png] 
This post is by a banned member (asthyx) - Unhide
asthyx  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Very unique, GLWS
[Image: Asthyx-Stuff.gif]

[Image: banner.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Everafter) - Unhide
Everafter  
Registered
Threads
I'm intersted. Can I place one of your push scripts/ direct links on my Warez site?
Bropush  
Registered
Threads
(31 October, 2023 - 05:11 PM)Everafter Wrote: Show More
I'm intersted. Can I place one of your push scripts/ direct links on my Warez site?

Of course! We reccomend you use both for maximum earnings. We even accept http sites although we reccommend https sites for more earnings potential.

The push ad will originally appear under your link and you can place the direct link on the download button. 
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
[Image: dCNZGWP.gif]

[Image: p2psC3H.png]

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES 

May the sales god bless you
All the best and success on your journey
Greetings, @Anubis

[Image: verified.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔═══════════════════════╗
‎ Signature Spots Available : Starting from $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎ ‎ 
╚═══════════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
Bropush  
Registered
Threads
If you have large volumes of traffic, message us in Telegram or start a ticket - we can always offer you exclusive terms - raise your revshare rates and offer other advantages.

We payout daily in Paypal, USDT,  Visa/Mastercard, Capitalist, and Paxum, and Webmoney WMZ

No KYC is required for payments! 

If you have any problems or questions, please contact our support team. We are in touch 24/7