Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Bump Thread BUG

by JimyNeutron - 16 July, 2023 - 03:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (JimyNeutron) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2023 - 03:15 PM by JimyNeutron. Edited 1 time in total.)
The bug is it dont allow you to  Bump the thread 
Even that the Thread has more than 48 Hours without  any reply 
it shows the error  You can't bump threads in this section after 48 hours have passed..

So this thread last post was 13 days ago and when i try to bump it shows the Error 
While Fix the bug
as it need to allow me to Bump it as it has passed over 48 Hours and even more on this case  (13 days )

Thread link e.g 
https://cracked.io/Thread-VPN-%E2%9C%85%...1%E2%9C%85

@J_S  [Image: pepeknife.png] [Image: pepeknife.png]
This post is by a banned member (MyrtleBurton) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2023 - 06:44 AM by MyrtleBurton. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello there i can see your post an di have some suggestion 

If you encounter a bug or technical problem on a website or forum, I recommend reaching out to the website's support or the forum's administrators. They should be able to investigate the issue and provide a resolution.
Alternatively, you can check if there are any guidelines or FAQs on the forum regarding  thread bumping rules. It's possible that there may be specific restrictions or requirements for bumping threads that you need to be TellHappyStar Survey

Thanks and regards