This is for malware spreading AND phishing. Email:password, and cc.

Here's my original let me explain...

Basically, needs to be more advanced than this page.
https://i.imgur.com/Z6phTX0.png - they select a celebrity from drop down menu, pretend count down and instructions to turn head appear.
https://i.imgur.com/Ljkx6mN.png - then a download button appears (demonstrating a technique to open .lnk files in windows explorer with search:ms, don't worry if you don't get it, basically alternative way to download lnk)

So yeah... that's the page I came up with, with Chat GPT... however; I don't have the coding skills to create what I want... so I'm putting a £100 (GBP, BTC) offer for anyone who can create me this:

Home page: A montage/mosaic of celebrity faces/selfies as main background image, wording of things like "Generate a selfie with your favourite celebrity now!" "Shock your friends on social media" etc etc. Needs to look clean and legit. Home page should also have in rainbow text; AI Celebrity Selfie Generator 

I want a login/register system. A real one, that obviously stores plaintext, and sends to my Telegram. Their first picture, I'm thinking, if they're on mobile or windows or mac or whatever, have user agent detection to detect the device they're using... and here's the thing; if they're on Windows... I want it to offer a download link. However; if they're on a mobile device or whatever, I want it to ask for credit card details. And phish those... I don't know how to word it right now but I'm thinking like... idk, saying... first picture is free but credit card details are required, or even displaying a completely different system for mobiles as in it says even on the homepage that the selfies cost £0.20 each. 20p I'd do for a selfie...would you?

Now it would be good if you could do a panel... like for... monitoring their "orders" editing their payment methods/name/age/dob. Etc.

The page they get to after login should be like the one in the printscreen but your version, improved. I'm honestly willing to go a fair bit more than £100, depending on your quality of work.

Please let me know if interested. My Telegram is: @buyinglogs

Thank you.