Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Buying Discord Shoutouts - Paying for post and a percentage of each sale.

by SiloPscy - 01 January, 2024 - 10:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (SiloPscy) - Unhide
SiloPscy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2024 - 11:09 AM by SiloPscy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey, If you have a discord server of any kind and want to make a bit of spare cash - Listen up⚠️
I'm starting an apple refund service. 90% off apple products. (Hey look at that, Lower than most people). Previous vouches can be provided, But I want to get some new clients into my server.

I'm willing to pay you
20$ Flat + a 1-2% commission from the refund amounts depending on the discord server size.
(I can provide you a document of clients that message me from your group so you can run your own accounting, or whatever you want to put in place to verify sales.)

Open to other offers like sales people... or long term work relations (Higher percentages, you name it. Negotiation is fine)
This post is by a banned member (vesture) - Unhide
vesture  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I would suggest also opening a telegram as Discord tends to nuke these sort of fraud servers
This post is by a banned member (SiloPscy) - Unhide
SiloPscy  
Registered
Threads
(01 January, 2024 - 10:53 AM)vesture Wrote: Show More
I would suggest also opening a telegram as Discord tends to nuke these sort of fraud servers

Yeah Im aware. I actually do have a telegram and discord. Discord only contains the link to go into the telegram. Appreciate it though [Image: pepeokay.png]
This post is by a banned member (markbablex) - Unhide
Threads
Contacted on telegram: t.me/markbablex
[Image: wjfXvxR.gif]

Ad by @GovernorBets | Expires: Never
[Image: Friendly.gif]

Ad by @Mario | Expires: Never
[Image: PASTE-VC-signature-800x200.gif]

Ad by @PASTEVC | Expires: Never