Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Buying a coder/chat gpt enthusiast -- Make a localhost HTTP Windows Botnet [READ]

by Pskey - 08 August, 2023 - 09:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pskey) - Unhide
Pskey  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
So I feel it is no longer safe for me to host anywhere, so I need a botnet that has the shit in the payload and I can just connect to from xampp..

What I'm trying to say is I want to run a botnet locally, and maybe have different PHP files hosted around the internet, or any other connection options. 

I want to also be able to update the connections in the payload itself via the botnet.

Do you think you can do this? Or at least give me the start by converting a botnet to connect to pastebin or some shit? I'm wealthy, and really nice. I want this project done. Although I am a skid ratter, I am very wealthy.

Chat GPT seems to be cracking down on malware coding, at least, for me. I'm interested in this very much and would pay for anything to get me going in the right direction.

I want it to have a keylogger (like you can find in StormKitty) and other recommendations are welcome. Rev proxy/hrdp/hvnc would be special!

Let me know your thoughts on this telegram @ exploitman
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 August, 2023 - 09:24 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 1 time in total.)
(08 August, 2023 - 09:18 PM)Pskey Wrote: Show More
So I feel it is no longer safe for me to host anywhere, so I need a botnet that has the shit in the payload and I can just connect to from xampp..

What I'm trying to say is I want to run a botnet locally, and maybe have different PHP files hosted around the internet, or any other connection options. 

I want to also be able to update the connections in the payload itself via the botnet.

Do you think you can do this? Or at least give me the start by converting a botnet to connect to pastebin or some shit? I'm wealthy, and really nice. I want this project done. Although I am a skid ratter, I am very wealthy.

Chat GPT seems to be cracking down on malware coding, at least, for me. I'm interested in this very much and would pay for anything to get me going in the right direction.

I want it to have a keylogger (like you can find in StormKitty) and other recommendations are welcome. Rev proxy/hrdp/hvnc would be special!

Let me know your thoughts on this telegram @ exploitman

Hello, if you are looking to host your botnet, DO NOT run it on your internet connection, its a good Idea to get the Police on your ass.
If you need a reliable, and trustable provider to host a botnet, as long as it stay on small scale, you are welcome.
You can visite our website: https://ignitehost.pro/
If you have any questions before ordering, you can contact us on telegram: @IgniteHostSupport
By the way, your telegram handle is invalid.