Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

CA$H METHOD

by goateddilly - 23 July, 2020 - 07:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (goateddilly) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, i’m teaching you guys how to do cash app method so here it is:

Cash app method

Step 1: Create a new email in the cardholder/fullz name. Ex. If the name is Will Smith, make the email [email protected]

Step 2: Once youve done that, create a new cashapp account. You can use a number of texting apps to receive the phone verification. (Burnr, textnow, text plus, ect.)

Step 3: Once youve created the account, you’re going to want to link your cc to the account. Simple.

Step 4: Load the “CASH BALANCE” with the cc. Before you can load any money you will have to enter: Full name, SSN, and DOB. You will also need to input and address. That is where the Fullz come in. Once you have dont that you can continue.

Step 5: Load about $200 at a time. Only do this once per card per day. You can wait until the next day to try and hit the card again. The reason we’re going to load the “CASH BALANCE” instead of just sending the money flat out, is that there are no chargebacks. So once the money is on the balance it will always remain.

So make sure you have 1 cashapp you can cashout to. This can be a friends account or your own personal account. But either way, make sure you can physically get the cash from it.

SO HERE YOU GO
This post is by a banned member (Frostykeks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hit my discord up frosty#8453. I got some questions