Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[CLOSED] ⚡ MAGIC PAYMENTS ⚡ RECEIVE EWHORING PAYMENTS ANONYMOUSLY ⭐BULLETPROOF ⭐

by Antonio - 06 September, 2022 - 11:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Antonio) - Unhide
Antonio  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 January, 2024 - 04:07 PM by Antonio. Edited 14 times in total.)

[ SALES CLOSED - ALL COPIES SOLD! ]

[Image: G9r3X0q.png]

- - - - -

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What are the requirements?
There are absolutely no requirements, all you need is an internet connection and device (laptop or phone). You DON'T need a burner phone, stealth PayPal, fake documents, or anything special.

Q2: Does it work with all types of PayPal accounts?
It does not matter if your PayPal is old or new, has a male name or a female name, is based in USA or China, is stealth or not, it works with all types of PayPal accounts.

Q3: Does this method work worldwide?
Yes, it does not matter how old you are or where you live.

Q4: What does this method involve?
I can not give much details but I guarantee that it has nothing in common with public/saturated methods.

Q5: Can I use this method for non-ewhoring purposes?
I will NOT recommend buying this method for non-ewhoring purposes, this system is designed specifically for ewhoring and will not be as effective in other contexts.

[Image: hNciefL.png]
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Seems very promising, I own your e-whoring blueprint and I can only expect great stuff from this one, if you're willing to give out a vouch copy I'd be glad to take it and post a honest review

In any case, GLWS!
> top spot available <

> mid spot available <

> bottom spot available <
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (365) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2022 - 03:27 PM by MrD4rio. Edited 2 times in total.)
Vouch Copy Rewiev
I was pleased by receiving a vouch copy by Antonio and here I am with my honest review about the e-book.

I'll start by saying that my expectations were not disappointed, I've owned a previous e-book from Antonio and I was already aware of the quality of his products.

Look

The e-book, or we could call it a "blueprint", has a total of 96 pages. The look of it is very pleasant, It's also written in a very well english, not too complicated so easily understandable even by non native english speakers. There's a lot of images and examples that surely help the user deeply understanding what's being said. There's both a brief presentation and some conclusions and small tips from the author. Overall it's very well organized.

Content

As I mentioned earlier I'd like to call this a blueprint since it's literally a step-by-step guide on how to set everything up correctly and make it running. 
There's 2 main methods, the first one involves the users who can't / do not use PayPal while the second one involves a method for those who use PayPal but want to stay anonymous.
There's also a good amount of tips from the Author aswell as bonus methods.

I must admit that the 1st method is something so brilliant that not everyone could think of, it is paired by a full execution guide plus some tip & tricks and even upselling methods, I have practiced e-whoring for a short period however I can definitely see that method working because of its "not-shady" nature.

The 2nd method involves something that you could think of, however Antonio presents it in a very detailed way dividing it in two ways to execute it and adding even a bonus method (that alone could be a source of side income even if you're outside the e-whoring scene, the author literally put an e-book inside the e-book!). Being PayPal, the chargebacks matter is also discussed with some good tips and details.

Final thoughts

If you're practicing e-whoring and want to know ways to accept payments in anonymous and even less grey-hat ways, this is your way to go, I have never seen the matters discussed by Antonio anywhere else. As I can see it the methods can all work worldwide so there's no issues. I can also see the methods and bonuses work even slightly outside the e-whoring scopes, if you have a good mind and inventive I'm pretty sure you could adapt them for other sources of income.
> top spot available <

> mid spot available <

> bottom spot available <
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Can I use your method to receive PayPal payments without having a PP for non-ewhoring related stuff?
This post is by a banned member (Exasperating) - Unhide