Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[CLOSED]

by Fortuityy - 07 October, 2023 - 01:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (Fortuityy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KevinBake) - Unhide
KevinBake  
Threads
any UK vouches?
This post is by a banned member (24KT) - Unhide
24KT  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi work and france ?
This post is by a banned member (adilkhatri) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(07 October, 2023 - 01:21 AM)Fortuityy Wrote: Show More
Price: $100
Working as of 10/20/23
Copies sold: 11

This is a private method that I developed myself after most previous methods were patched in July 2023.
This is
NOT a public DNA method. This is a REPEATABLE method that you can use to run your own B4U service or use for personal.

You will receive:
- A PDF document I wrote, containing detailed and explicit steps to set up and place your orders.
- Insider screenshots of Uber/Doordash/Grubhub fraud control panels I obtained, which show their data points and fraud rating system. You will NOT find these screenshots anywhere else.
- My guidance and mentorship should you encounter any errors with your orders.
- Several working Uber Eats promo codes for $20-30 off.

FAQ:
What are the requirements?
- VCC (will have recommendations in the guide)
- Phone
- PC

What is the success rate?
As of now, I have not encountered any failed refunds with this method. I have placed around ~60 orders with this exact method, and roughly ~500 orders with older similar methods. In the case that a refund fails, you will still be receiving a ~25 discount from the promo code and Uber One.

Does this work on other delivery services?
I have done dozens of orders on Doordash, Grubhub, and Postmates with this method. However, I am selling this as exclusively a UBER EATS method because it is the one I have tested the most. Uber Eats also provides the best promo code anyway.

Where does this work?
I have only tested orders within the United States. That being said, the method is likely universal. 
I have several buyers from Canada and the EU who confirmed the method works, though I cannot verify this myself.

What if it gets patched?
I can guarantee that the method is working at the time of sale. If you discover the method is patched within 24 hours of sale, I will issue you a full refund. This method has been working for several years now.
The method is also on a live Google Doc, so if the method is patched, you will receive the workaround for free once I find a bypass.

Is this method truly private?
As stated before, I developed this method completely on my own. It may share some similarities with now-patched public methods, though my method includes specific configs and techniques I discovered.

Is this ethical?
Actually, yes! This method does not involve carding, or claiming the order has never arrived. The restaurant does not pay the loss either, just Uber.

What are the limits?
I have successfully done this order with up to $80 carts. Since I use this for personal use, my typical carts range from $35-50.

Vouch copies?
No. I will provide credentials to log into Uber accounts as proof, if requested.

[Image: image.png?ex=654585ab&is=653310ab&hm=bec...fd8430786&]

[Image: image.png?ex=65330b4e&is=6520964e&hm=d62...f5b4f919b&][Image: image.png?ex=65330b34&is=65209634&hm=98a...b191f3efe&]
[Image: uNW0GQd.png]
[Image: Vb15NXR.png]
[Image: KsWYXH7.png]

It is white hat method or Black hat?