Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CLOSED!

by SellRequest - 20 September, 2022 - 04:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mueno) - Unhide
Mueno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 September, 2022 - 11:16 PM)Kaijoyce Wrote: Show More
Worked with this monster of a man . I had my own fear to deal here because last time it was not good. He helped me a lot . Answered all of my dumb question . Finally made a worth deal that i am more that happy. Logs are super fresh ( because i got those working ) & With very very reasonable price . Good luck  with your sales mate. Very happy that i found you.

lol, this sounds like the seller's alt account

This post is by a banned member (Kaijoyce) - Unhide
Kaijoyce  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 October, 2022 - 05:22 AM)Candidos Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2022 - 11:16 PM)Kaijoyce Wrote: Show More
Worked with this monster of a man . I had my own fear to deal here because last time it was not good. He helped me a lot . Answered all of my dumb question . Finally made a worth deal that i am more that happy. Logs are super fresh ( because i got those working ) & With very very reasonable price . Good luck  with your sales mate. Very happy that i found you.

lol, this sounds like the seller's alt account

Well its easy to say this and i believe people could do this type of thing, He is a new seller and i am even don't even have a quality post. I am not going to say a lot because you said this but i will say exactly what i typed those words. Sorry as English is not my native.

1) I bought some logs from him without the upfront payment but he delivered exactly what he promised. But after that i failed to pay him the amount i was promised  but he never actually gave me hard times. 

2) He was generous the way you actually tells me what to do with the logs and did not make me feel unwanted as i was noob. He was very generous.

Probably because of those i felt his kindness made me do my first ever deal on cracked. So i tried to review with some beautiful words. This is sad because English is not my native language. When i tried to be genuinely genuine but you are saying i looks like his alt.   
This post is by a banned member (hydroLMN) - Unhide
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS  PepeBlush
[Image: QAnWfZO.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: UppgDws.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Zaz5r6w.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Deoxys) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SellRequest) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #21
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (badoin) - Unhide
badoin  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
VOUCH

SO I GOT 40 logs LINES TO TEST on my targeted site! Around 8 of them was not valid anymore but all others was fine!
I got nothing amazing on those 40 lines but I see that there is potential in those lines since I still got decent accounts!

Will definitly try service with larger amount of lines since I see that with targeted logs potential is very good of making decent profit!

This post is by a banned member (SellRequest) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #23
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (EastCoastBoxing) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I've purchased from him multiple times, weird websites, and he always comes through! Vouch! Thank you!