(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2020 - 01:01 PM by honeyshota.)
COMMUNITY FEEDBACK:
I just started with this website despite having a perfect 100% positive feedback on other forums and shopping platforms. Add me on discord to see learn more about my credibility as a seller! I hope to grow more positive reputation on this website as well!

Want to finish daily challenges, camo, weapon unlocks, and increase your KD?
How about looking from an entrepreneurial perspective and 
earn MORE money for yourself?
Is time a very important commodity for you?

Introducing:

The Bot Lobby Tool (MW 2019 Unlocker)

The tool is legitimate, and have allowed other people to incur gigantic profits by providing lobby services to countless customers. By purchasing this, it will allow YOU to monetize the tool by providing services yourself or to your friends.

What does it do/what is it for?
1. Allows you to setup private matches with bots which will then allow you to grind for skins, unlock guns, finish daily missions, etc. in a VERY short amount of time.
2. Grind together with friends and/or other people which allows you to either use this for private reasons, or set up shop for yourself by earning commissions through bot lobby services.

How does it work and what do I get after buying?
It is a subscription-based tool in 24-hour denominations. You can do whatever you want in it instead of being charged an expensive premium for a much lower amount of time from other hosts.

After purchase, you will get an email which contains the following:
1. The tool itself
2. Instructions on setting up the tool
...and the reason which makes us different from other merchants:
3. The method to purchase more 24-hour keys DIRECTLY FROM THE TOOL CREATOR HIMSELF - this means that you are able to purchase more time at a cheaper price in comparison to key resellers.
4. SOME HUGE BONUSES FOR YOU! - Scroll down below to see some secrets that we are giving away for FREE!

By buying this tool and the information you will get on hand, this will allow you total control over your own business as a host, or a reseller, or even just use it for yourself. Do whatever you want with it, but this initial investment is your setting stone towards a potential gigantic profit within a hot market (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone).

Methods of payment:
PAYPAL
WESTERN UNION
BITCOIN (CRYPTO)
ETHEREUM (CRYPTO)
INTERAC E-TRANSFER​ (For Canadians)

Disclaimer:
Legitimacy of the tool is guaranteed. However, we do not host lobbies, only reselling of the tool.

Contact Method:
Discord - BABATUNDE#0095 (If unable to add, simply message me here)

Price:
$75 USD

(FREE) BIG BONUSES JUST FOR YOU!
There are secret methods within the tool which is hidden behind a wall of secrecy and is not openly given to anybody who has access to this tool.
These pieces of information had been sold in the past few months for a whopping total of $225-$375 USD.
1. ($50-worth method): Adding friends/customers to lobby
2. ($25-worth method): Better spawning of bots
3. ($150-worth secret): How to host multiple rooms

I AM GIVING ALL THESE INFORMATION TO YOU FOR FREE ($0 USD!)

Just added:
How to keep running your tool after subscription expiry - 
$30 USD
Add me on Discord: BABATUNDE#0095 to purchase this information.

New Purchase Method!
Head over to this link: 
https://shoppy.gg/@honeyshota for a faster, more streamlined way to purchase!

ENJOY A $10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT BY ENTERING THE COUPON CODE BELOW:

STEELE10