Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

COMMUNITY ALERT (AMAZON GIFTCARD SCAM, MULTIPLE PEOPLE, @6HUNNA, @BITCONTROL, ETC)

by P6AK - 16 July, 2020 - 04:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (P6AK) - Unhide
P6AK  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 04:37 PM by P6AK.)
Yes you heard me, "multiple people" are partaking in this amazon giftcard scam going around. It involves someone selling an amazon giftcard that his partner was unable to use. Once asked upon how it was obtained they go on a script of how one of there customers obtained it and was unable to use it so they gave it to them. They then wait on confirmations while rambling on about "double-spending" and how <YOUR WALLET> is bad and you should switch. Its almost as @6HUNNAasis @BitControl. I was scammed by @BitControl with the EXACT same script as @6HUNNA did when he scammed @ss183443 . This is an on going scam at the momemnt and the only advice I can give is to only trust people with HIGH AMOUNTS OF LIKE AND REP. Don't think just cause they are supreme doesn't mean they wont scam you especially with an amount over the upgrade cost.

Another tip of advice is to check their posts. Moderators we need you to stand up to actively label "DEAL WITH CAUTION" posters on people with scam reports. More recenetly have I seen way to much time given to people before they recieve that label. This is what we like to call an exit-scam. They are going down but they want to bring someone with them. Now he made his money he will make another account buy supreme and prolly a custom UG knowing how much he ran away with.

Stay safe and remember,
@flupher was innocent
  Pepelove

[Image: bXABN2d.gif] CLICK ME 
[Image: tGHNWQR.png]
[Image: Z8rHRHx.png]
This post is by a banned member (ss183443) - Unhide
ss183443  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 July, 2020 - 04:36 PM)P6AK Wrote: Show More
Yes you heard me, "multiple people" are partaking in this amazon giftcard scam going around. It involves someone selling an amazon giftcard that his partner was unable to use. Once asked upon how it was obtained they go on a script of how one of there customers obtained it and was unable to use it so they gave it to them. They then wait on confirmations while rambling on about "double-spending" and how <YOUR WALLET> is bad and you should switch. Its almost as @6HUNNAasis @BitControl. I was scammed by @BitControl with the EXACT same script as @6HUNNA did when he scammed @ss183443 . This is an on going scam at the momemnt and the only advice I can give is to only trust people with HIGH AMOUNTS OF LIKE AND REP. Don't think just cause they are supreme doesn't mean they wont scam you especially with an amount over the upgrade cost.

Another tip of advice is to check their posts. Moderators we need you to stand up to actively label "DEAL WITH CAUTION" posters on people with scam reports. More recenetly have I seen way to much time given to people before they recieve that label. This is what we like to call an exit-scam. They are going down but they want to bring someone with them. Now he made his money he will make another account buy supreme and prolly a custom UG knowing how much he ran away with.

Stay safe and remember,
@flupher was innocent
  Pepelove

Thank you for posting this. I appreciate all the work the moderators do on our forums. At the same time, I completely agree that we need to give the "DEAL WITH CAUTION" Label as quickly as possible; perhaps by hiring more staff to moderate? I posted the scam report within 10 minutes of it happening to me. After that, I think 12-13 hours passed with nobody looking at my thread; I even posted a few times in the shoutbox and urged people to look at it because during this time, 4-5 other people were scammed and also posting complaints about 6HUNNA. 

I am a new user; however, I will gladly take the active role of moderating and watching these complaints if we don't have enough people on hand. Perhaps the site admins will allow me and other volunteers to do this in the future to keep the community a safer place for everyone.

Take care and thanks again.
This post is by a banned member (102) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Users are banned. Moving this thread to the right section.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.