Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Can Anyone Help???

by thelaserwhisperer - 12 October, 2019 - 06:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (thelaserwhisperer) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
HI,
I am looking for someone who KNOWS the ins and outs of ibuttons, specifically the DS 1963L. This is an Ibutton that is used in cosmetic laser machine handpieces. The master (the machine) communicates with the handpieces (that contain a DS1963L), this counts the amount of shots (handpiece triggers) on 3 different parameters (A,B,C). We are able to view the ibutton using a Bluedot reader and 1-wireviewer software. We can see the matched shot counts from the ibutton on the machine display. The shot counts on the ibutton are in hex and visible on the scratch pad and memory pages (seen through the 1-wire software).
We need to get this resolved immediately and will have a number of similar projects. At the moment we have 3 separate projects dealing with eproms and ibuttons but need this one done immediately. Ideally we need some to show us how to extract the file (program) from the ibutton and send it to you to edit…if possible as well as to help us better understand the technology. Thank you
This post is by a banned member (BIHIDEV) - Unhide
BIHIDEV  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 02:07 PM by BIHIDEV.)
Where can i find a good resources of graphics thank you

i searche crack acounts