Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cannabis in Romania

by CodeFarher - 28 December, 2023 - 01:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (CodeFarher) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi guys, I'm now in Romania and I want to ask you, how much gramms of weed person can keep without criminal liability? And where commonly Romanians buy weed? PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (marianusd21) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 10:46 PM by marianusd21.)
Hey bro, i got caught with  3 grams with hash and 0.5g of weed and i got a criminal record in ro

in romania any possesion of drugs  it s ilegal
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 December, 2023 - 10:45 PM)marianusd21 Wrote: Show More
Hey bro, i got caught with  3 grams with hash and 0.5g of weed and i got a criminal record in ro

Thanks, bro, it was really helpful. As I understand the only way to get high is to buy HHC vape?
This post is by a banned member (marianusd21) - Unhide
Threads
(02 January, 2024 - 05:14 PM)CodeFarher Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2023 - 10:45 PM)marianusd21 Wrote: Show More

Thanks, bro, it was really helpful. As I understand the only way to get high is to buy HHC vape?

yes but the hhc vape it's really bad i don t like it it s how you smoke spice
This post is by a banned member (1ssstxfvn777) - Unhide
Threads
(28 December, 2023 - 01:07 AM)CodeFarher Wrote: Show More
Hi guys, I'm now in Romania and I want to ask you, how much gramms of weed person can keep without criminal liability? And where commonly Romanians buy weed? [Image: pepeglad.png]

bro you need to learn the "baga la pula" technique. basically you have to smoke/roll at home/hotel and if you have a ziplock on you u need to put it inside your underwear, under the lil johnny and only sas can frisk you all the way there. know ur rights and have a good trip.
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 January, 2024 - 02:02 AM)1ssstxfvn777 Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2023 - 01:07 AM)CodeFarher Wrote: Show More
Hi guys, I'm now in Romania and I want to ask you, how much gramms of weed person can keep without criminal liability? And where commonly Romanians buy weed? [Image: pepeglad.png]

bro you need to learn the "baga la pula" technique. basically you have to smoke/roll at home/hotel and if you have a ziplock on you u need to put it inside your underwear, under the lil johnny and only sas can frisk you all the way there. know ur rights and have a good trip.

Hi bro, thanks for advice, by the way, where do Romanians buy weed? In darknet marketplaces or from dillers? Cause in my country there is a "treasure" system. We buy stuff in internet and after payment proceeds we got a photo of stuff hided by a courrier and coordinates. Do u have same system?