Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Carded Discord Nitro Revoked

by random1337 - 02 December, 2021 - 09:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (random1337) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2021 - 09:44 PM by random1337. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/1NIT1
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-1NIT1-NITRO-SE...EST-PRICES (Now Deleted Thread)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: I forgot exactly how much, but it was in ETH and around $40 or so. I can look for the transaction link for him to send back the exact ETH amount if he agrees to refund it.
Screenshots of Communication: I lost his DMs with his old Discord, but when I hit up his new Discord, he told me this. His Discord name was something like "Sn0w" and it was linked to his Cracked profile (which is how I found and added him), but now it's removed from his Cracked profile and he changed his Discord name.
[Image: VZ41oUm.png]
Additional Information: I bought a Discord boost nitro yearly from him, and it just got revoked after a month or so. I also got this email from Discord. I am just looking for a refund. He claimed in the thread that these would not be revoked and were not carded.
[Image: nHuRIaK.png]
Crypto address for a refund: 0x96798c3a846758ee664913181497fc380881df48
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@1NIT1 reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Snow) - Unhide
Snow  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars

As he said the nitros were carded and this threads are not allowed anymore on cracked

First of all there wasn't a warranty for nitros since as he specified they are carded ("On 1 year nitros" , I specified that on old DM's)

Second point , all carded nitro threads are removed and everything from this forum

And since all the threads got closed and everything i stopped selling and never sold nitros after that.

Please reply so we can solve this.
[Image: mjBWOzY.jpeg]
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 December, 2021 - 11:10 AM)Snow Wrote: Show More
@Liars

As he said the nitros were carded and this threads are not allowed anymore on cracked

First of all there wasn't a warranty for nitros since as he specified they are carded ("On 1 year nitros" , I specified that on old DM's)

Second point , all carded nitro threads are removed and everything from this forum

And since all the threads got closed and everything i stopped selling and never sold nitros after that.

I said the nitro was carded because I only found out after the email from Discord. You did not mention on your thread that these nitros were carded. There was a warranty and you never told me it was not on 1-year nitros. A screenshot from your thread below. I bought 12 months, therefore I should have a "lifetime" warranty for those months that I bought. I would like a refund.
[Image: jzOe1iN.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Liars

You can replace the nitro however the replacement should not be carded or refund him the money.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Snow  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2021 - 06:21 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Liars

You can replace the nitro however the replacement should not be carded or refund him the money.
Ok , i will replace his nitro
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2021 - 10:49 PM by random1337. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 December, 2021 - 02:13 PM)Snow Wrote: Show More
@Liars

What if it gets revoked as well? It makes no sense that you would want to refund me ~$40 but would want to replace a $100 nitro that isn't carded.
Snow  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2021 - 10:45 PM)random1337 Wrote: Show More
(04 December, 2021 - 02:13 PM)Snow Wrote: Show More

What if it gets revoked as well? It makes no sense that you would want to refund me ~$40 but would want to replace a $100 nitro that isn't carded.
I wont card it , i will give you one with price difference  monkayes