Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Changing Steam Region

by siIIy - 24 October, 2023 - 11:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (siIIy) - Unhide
siIIy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2023 - 11:46 AM by siIIy. Edited 1 time in total.)
So i've done a little research, and got a decent idea of how to go about doing it. 

But I was wondering if anyone has had success recently as I know they've made some changes, but with setting up Turkey / Argentine accounts.
Main thing I was really curious about is going about setting up VCCs that will keep from regions being reverted, I can set-up my own proxy service and all that good shit, prolly find a good VPS here to work with also. 

Thing with the VCC I was curious about is whenever you have to set them up in the region specifically am I going to have to outsource like passport info or something like that or is there a viable way I can kind of skip around doing that extra shit. 

EDIT: The main thing I am wondering is toping up the accounts to get the account unlimted. 

( Tried searching this section for something but all I seen was fucking account threads )
This post is by a banned member (asseto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (siIIy) - Unhide
siIIy  
Registered
Threads
(24 October, 2023 - 11:43 AM)asseto Wrote: Show More
i can set the region, i just need working vpn account

That's my fault let me edit post, my question more so focused on adding funds to the account with revert ( I'm not getting taxed on giftcards that shit is stupid ) 

I can get the region switched and all that. Appreciate it though.