Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Chaturbate Account Generator | Autopilot Money Maker | 1$ per account that is made |

by INDIAGAMER33 - 19 February, 2023 - 08:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (INDIAGAMER33) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 March, 2023 - 08:11 PM by INDIAGAMER33. Edited 2 times in total.)
Sales closed. Tool is buggy as fuck.

So basically what this is: chaturbate.com has an affiliate program (chaturbate.com/affiliates) that gives you 1$ per account that signs up, no email included, no id verification needed. So what me and my team did was to completely automate the account generation, so you can basically run this on your virtual machine for months and earn a lot of money. https://imgur.com/fuaJCqW is our teams chaturbate account after successfully automating it.

If you buy, you still need 20$+ in investment due to you needing residential proxies (the ones I have been using was digiproxy.cc which is 2.5$ per gb and 5 gb there was able to generate 200+ accounts and still have 1 gigabyte left of data.) and 2captcha captcha solving service (only put 5$ into this since you barely need anything to generate 200+ account which is the minimal amount able to cash out to bitcoin.) You can run this on your main pc but if you really want to automate it you need to buy an virtual machine / rdp.

Smart Simply love abusing this stuff bruh  Smart
Prices:
39$/week (750$+ Estimated Makings)
69$/month (3000$+ Estimated Makings)
299$/yearly (36000$ Estimated Makings)
699$/lifetime (Estimated Makings are based on how long you run it. You will also get 1 month plan to our future plans)

fireworks https://selenium.sellpass.io/ fireworks
You may ask: Why are the prices so low? It's so low due to me being broke for multiple months now and had a hard time making money, so I want to help other broke people to become rich.
After buying join our channel to get the tool: https://t.me/seleniumshop
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2023 - 06:44 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)
SCAM DO NOT BUY

[Image: p014xbg.gif]
Ad by @SyGo | Valid until: 29.02.2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 08:58 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
vouch copy?

Join da channel
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (22z) - Unhide
22z  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Why not do this manualy allthough may take alot of time but with temp emails very easiy?
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 19 February, 2023 - 09:33 PM by INDIAGAMER33.)
(19 February, 2023 - 08:59 PM)Gotz Wrote: Show More
Does chaturbate not catch up with this? Basically - would they pay you out - if you only have registered e-mails for affiliate accounts - no $ made from reffering people to buy tokens and stuff.

If you keep it down at the start like 70 accs then go to like 100 accs they wont catch up

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 February, 2023 - 10:40 PM by Ryze. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vouch still possible to claim? Also mind adding proof of withdrawals

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide