Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Chungus trying to lose a few kilos

by Boosh - 01 January, 2019 - 01:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Boosh) - Unhide
Boosh  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
hey so i decided to take a year off before moving away to my university to make some money and to lose some weight, ive been trying to lose wight for a while but have struggled with motivation to keep a steady gym schedule, i dont have issues sticking to diets its just the gym motivation that really gets to me
This post is by a banned member ((DANK)) - Unhide
(DANK)  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(01 January, 2019 - 01:10 AM)Boosh Wrote: Show More
hey so i decided to take a year off before moving away to my university to make some money and to lose some weight, ive been trying to lose wight for a while but have struggled with motivation to keep a steady gym schedule, i dont have issues sticking to diets its just the gym motivation that really gets to me
I you have motivational issues there's nothing wrong with giving yourself a treat when you go to the gym, after a while it will become no issue what so ever to go.
This post is by a banned member (CR7) - Unhide
CR7  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Good luck man! Having the will to do something about it is the harder thing! Just focus, stick to the plan and watch the results!
This post is by a banned member (Ainsley2.0) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 January, 2019 - 01:10 AM)Boosh Wrote: Show More

Im just bad at both xd