Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Clueless person here need a little help since i might be retarded

by Newbie1on1 - 28 September, 2019 - 01:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (Newbie1on1) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Aight, so I need some help just started getting into social engineering but I got no clue even where to start and don't even know what tools are the best for this situation either I do have the victim's email and thats about it. so is it possible to brute force a password with just an email or do I need to obtain a hash for it. also if you havent noticed im new and not even 100% sure how half of this website works so kinda winging so even help with that could be pretty useful
This post is by a banned member (yelevatortop) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Social Engineering means convincing someone to do shit for you that helps you, and usually hurts them. So if you're trying to crack someone's email that's not SE at all. But the best way to get into a person's email (use SE) would be to just convince them to download a RAT you made. Then just scrape their password, or use a hidden remote desktop.
This post is by a banned member (Newbie1on1) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Makes sense but i have no clue how to make a rat but my victim is using a mac which might make it harder if anything but they arent really smart so i could probable SE them