Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Completly anonymous E-Wallet?

by nez2 - 12 July, 2021 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (nez2) - Unhide
nez2  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello!

Well, i'm searching for something like this for over a year now and my hopes are running out. My situation is as follows:

Now, i'm 16 years old with a lot of free time and a hell of an ability to pretend to be a seductive and manipulative woman (i've been doing this shit for years for money in games). I've always watched the EWhoring market with great interest, specially the findom area, but the only thing stopping me from joining this is is the fact that I just can't find any e-wallet that meets what I need. Needless to say, I don't have a bank account or a cc. I recently found a Bitcoin wallet that might do (bitcoinov.org), but besides sounding suspicious when I say I only accept payment by BTC, most simps don't even know how to use it.

What I want to know is: is there a minimally mainstream wallet that doesn't require personal data or identity verification and doesn't block my account; somewhere simps can pay me easily and where I can leave the money alone until I have a cc to cash it out?

I feel like I'm missing out on a golden opportunity every day I go without making money from ewhoring, because as I said, I have the necessary skills and a lot of time, but I don't have the tools.

Any and all help is appreciated. :)
This post is by a banned member (Zcorp) - Unhide
Zcorp  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Bump