Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Crypto 2 cash, paypal, wise, payoneer, bank & vice versa

by p2pmarket - 12 March, 2024 - 03:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (p2pmarket) - Unhide
p2pmarket  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2024 - 10:33 AM by p2pmarket. Edited 1 time in total.)
N.B Every service requires trust where you send first, to build the trust i suggest you use f2f locations that are listed or payment processors with smaller amounts first

Crypto 2 cash and  cash 2 crypto f2f only in this cities Belgrade(min 10k)  Skopje(min 1k) Istanbul (min 10k) 1-3.5% does not require trust it can be done in public place or exchange office same time.

Crypto 2 cash and cash 2 crypto remote requires trust cause you always either send crypto first and wait up to 24h to receive cash or you always give cash first and wait up to 24h to receive usdt trc20 and min amount to trade is  10k$. Can cover many capital cities around the World. Commission fee % varies upon market day, location. Be specific about your request and  your location if you decide to use this service and if you have build trust with me as merchant. 

Cash 2 cash transfers also possible in some cities, be specific with your request this service also requires trust. Min is 10k$

I intend to build reputation slowly, so my idea is to gain trust among users either f2f or via payment processors and lower amounts with the processors first.

Payment processors: 

Paypal 10-14% if above 166$ if below fixed 25$ fee only friends and family and i need to observe the sending via teamviewer or video call min is 100$-9000$ max

Wise usd to crypto 4-6.5% min is 350$, usdt to wise usd 4-6.5%, eur is also possible but the rate have to be recalculated approx. as in xe or simillar

Payoneer 5-8%

Bank transfer services for individuals sepa mostly limit is up to 9k eur commission varies 

Bank transfers for companies: Company 2 company/b2b > cash/crypto (give full details about company bank and company info , title for service of invoice, once i know the details i can give you comission), also vice versa possible cash/crypto>Company 2 company/b2b

Contact telegram

t.me/cryptonaut90
t.me/cryptonautstore
p2pmarket  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #2
This is a bump
p2pmarket  
Registered