Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cryptorex Algo Advanced Crypto, Forex and more TradingView Indicator!

by Cryptorex - 02 December, 2022 - 06:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cryptorex) - Unhide
Cryptorex  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 December, 2022 - 10:02 PM by Cryptorex. Edited 8 times in total.)
Hey guys I would like to share with you the brain child of my years of trading experience and my partners skills in coding!

Cryptorex Algo is made up of 3 main TradingView Indicators the first offers highly accurate Long/Short signals and trend recognition. This combined with a powerful Oscillator that shows Overbought/Sold RSI with Bullish/Bearish divergences automatically marked. Seperately is the smart money concepts Indicator to show changes in market structure. Combine all three and you will never make a bad trade again!

If you would like to use Cryptorex for 1 week, please post you TradingView username in here or PM me or Telegram me. Telegram:@easyftmo

You can read more and purchase the indicator here

Vouch Copies Remaining: 1/3

I hope this does not break any rules and not in the wrong section, if so please accept my apologies Admins! and I hope you enjoy the indicator. Free free to contact me on Telegram @easyftmo

VOUCHES
(27 December, 2022 - 11:30 PM)VulkanTools Wrote: Show More
I have personally tried this indicator over the past week. I can rest assure the crypto nerds that this is in fact a very UHQ indicator that can compete with the top notch indicators going for $1,000 and more. The indicator is not only affective, but after watching the video from the site it is pretty simple to use and easy to understand. I have personally made 40x gain since using this indicator and that is just me checking my phone now and then to see when it says long and short. I use it primarily for crypto, but I have tested it with Forex trading and its pretty efficient there too.  Although I don't have any way to trade futures, trading normally with this thing is also just insane. Can't wait to see more from this, cheers.
This post is by a banned member (niceband) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (thebuffalos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Coupon not valid: It might be expired, invalid for the cart's products or does not exist.
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Good Luck mate and love you

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (SirdLay) - Unhide
SirdLay  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Can I have A Vouch ?

This post is by a banned member (sadasewewq) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
lets see
This post is by a banned member (Cryptorex) - Unhide
Cryptorex  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 December, 2022 - 03:45 AM)thebuffalos Wrote: Show More
Coupon not valid: It might be expired, invalid for the cart's products or does not exist.

It Only works with the trial option. In case you have applied it to any other package.
This post is by a banned member (thebuffalos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
trial option not work